Recent content by Shadelight

1. Shadelight

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Hyped af for the update, Master Mode especially. Not a fan of the fact that it's the final content update, though. Never liked goodbyes...
  2. Shadelight

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Oh boy, can't wait to get my hands on one of those.
  3. Shadelight

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Is animated hair new? If so, nice!
  4. Shadelight

tModLoader Astral Plane

Ah, thanks! I'm not familiar with Berserk, however, so no, it's not an inspiration for me.
  5. Shadelight

tModLoader Exodus Mod

I bet he's gonna ignore this and wait for more praises, smh.
  6. Shadelight

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Indeed. There is always a fraction of people who downloaded a mod and said "damn, this is trash" - and this rule applies to any mod.
  7. Shadelight

tModLoader Exodus Mod

1) Only morons deflect criticism. 2) Most criticism towards Exodus has been due to the abundance of stolen and/or modified content it has afaik. Not gonna continue 'cause mods are gonna enforce the whole "out-of-forums stuff stays out of forums" thing.
  8. Shadelight

tModLoader HeroSickle Mod V3.1.1

I'd suggest to refrain from posting on the forums unless you have something worth showing. The current post we are discussing has nothing of value at all.
  9. Shadelight

tModLoader Exodus Mod

It's right above mine smh. I think most people are smart enough to move their eyes vertically. Or heads.
  10. Shadelight

tModLoader HeroSickle Mod V3.1.1

This mod is trash. I can't believe you posted whatever that is on the forums.
  11. Shadelight

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Darkpuppey's right.
  12. Shadelight

tModLoader Astral Plane

Well yeah, if you want to, sure. Interesting idea, I *might* do that. Don't know, maybe. For now, if you don't have a certain required sight level yet, you just don't see/interact with the stuff at all.
  13. Shadelight

tModLoader Astral Plane

Thanks! Development's goin' fine, no worries~
  14. Shadelight

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Dunno about compatibility, but I've also seen the code of both Terraria and Leveled and can confirm the it's pretty awful.
Back
Top Bottom