Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• standing up to racists in gta :p
    G
    Gmayor61
    "Pissing in an ocean of piss"
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    That's like standing up to stupidity in YouTube.

"Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be safe."

Also... I thought the game had a single player mode? It's what gamers of the past use to avoid the gamers of the "future." :dryadwink:
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    true but i pissed him off so much he went to single player to get away from me :p
    youtubes april fools joke is annoying -_-
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Also, Darude-Sandstorm isn't dubstep. I think the song was published even before dubstep existed.
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    i had 50 coins at the time lol i thought it looked like he was trying to look tough :p
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    the point being its not my thing it was funny for about 10 minutes then the novelty wore off
    @Shadowice , in the role-play Light up the Night, whether or not you have a character, I would like to ask for your permission to use it in my book I'm going to make based off the role-play.
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    sure let me know if theirs anything you need.
    *playing boi* "all i want is a satan room with 3 items so i can get azazel "finds one 2 minutes later on the same floor Thank you rng
    First impression of gta online heists: rockstar you done goofed
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Done good*

Wait, I don't have GTA, what am I saying?
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    the missions them selves are good but they broke the game with this update
    come back to a card game after several months of inactivity to find that all the cards i use have been nerfed to the point of unsuitability
    my English teacher hates me....
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Education is what's left after you forget a human being's natural hatred for schooling." - (Attributed to) Albert Einstein.
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    i don't hate school knowledge is necessary. i do however hate the overwhelming amount of assignments all of my teachers like to assign all at the same time as well as the people at my school.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The building is unimportant, the people is. And all those assignments are what you're supposed to be doing, learning.

Ergo, you do hate school.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom