Shadowice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i :red:ing hate itunes!!!
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    and the accounts locked now until i click on the email sent to a recovery email that doesn't belong to me lovely
    Z
    Zwift
    Wow that must suck!
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    yup i hate dealing with itunes it should be enough that i know my password to spend the money i just put on the account
    anyone know any good free 3d modeling programs?
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    thanks man
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    be warned, it takes some time and a decently good computer to do nything productive on it but i know a tiny bit about it, just throw me a pm if you are curious
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    thanks will do and i have a pretty decent laptop thanks
    why does my default search website keep changing back to yahoo? stay on gooogle!
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    I was told Malwarebytes didn't target all types of viruses.
    G
    Gmayor61
    ಠ_ಠ
    It should be, and even if it doesn't it most likely covers any major ones that are currently spreading if there are any.
    I might be missing some info on that, but again, viruses are on the decline. As long as you download anything suspicious or unofficial you shouldn't be having any virus problems at all.
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    but i download music through youtube-mp3.org and similar sites all the time thats why i have multiple in case something gets past malwarebytes
    alright finished most of the graphics and music for my game now i just have to finish coding it..... :/
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    what type of game?
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    it's kinda like flappy birds but you play as a little demon bat
    thing and there's 3 different levels to fly through
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    and it's done... sort of a few more changes i wanna make :D
    programming :red: is hard...
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Darkest Gaia
    Darkest Gaia
    Mmhm. Closest I've been ever been to coding is LBP2 logic. And still, I can only think of exactly how to go about things when I'm not actually playing. Then my mind goes blank when the time comes to make those ideas a reality.
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    i'm trying to redo the UI on an app i made while redoing the soundtrack from scratch and making graphics for the new levels i'm adding and it doesn't hep that its like 3 am . it's lua though so its not to hard.
    Finally 'caved' in? Oh dear, that pun compadre!!! xD
    Reactions: Shadowice
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    that wasn't intentional.... sorry for the late response hadn't seen this lol
    i just woke up and my sisters are all screaming all four of them.....
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... So you post it here instead of checking out?

10/10 best bro, bro.
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    i've lived with them for long enough to know when there fighting and when there actually in trouble.
    who's is stevie? why do all threads mentioning him get locked? is this some sort of conspiracy?
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Steve - an attention :red: who can't get over the fact he lost his 'fight' on TCF, so now he tries to get as many people banned by bribing them.
    Did I mention he is not going to give anything? Yup, he lied, and Chewelews was baited and got ganked.
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    The worst part is that Chewe can't come back under an alternate account now.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    And doesn't want to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom