Recent content by Shanevolution

1. Shanevolution

Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

they added the celestial tablet that you should add if you didnt see that already. its the summoning item for moonlord
  2. Shanevolution

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

What do the numbers represent for colors for the thick mouse edge? I believe the default is white no?
  3. Shanevolution

Frost Moon Final Wave in Record Time (Horseman's Blade Semi-Autofarm)

I think the latest version of the pumpkin/frost moon farm is broken. I pulled the far left lever, then the other lever next to it and it worked, then I shut both off and teleported back for some banner farming underground. but when I went back and did the same steps, the trap activates but the...
  4. Shanevolution

Sweet. I've used your farm for pumpkin moon/frost moon events for trophy farming. I'm curious how the farm would work for the new bosses. Do the celestial pillars spawn at or very close to exact coordinates on the map? Would this farm be enough to kill the moon lord on expert? Great stuff to...
  5. Shanevolution

Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

I believe your husband added 3 things called mana boost, health boost, and something else. I dont think they are items that can legitimately obtained at the moment. Other than that I think everything is in there, and not sure if you had the developer armor in any of your last updates (never...
  6. Shanevolution

Wait so the horsemans blade DOES spawn pumpkins from killing/hitting statue spawned mobs like slimes again?
  7. Shanevolution

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

is it from the crimson mimics you spawn when you put the soul keys in the chests?
  8. Shanevolution

My rant on the (lack of) weapon diversity in 1.3.

I somewhat agree, since most melee armor to me doesnt have enough defense to justify getting right up in a bosses or high level enemies face to hit with a sword, which can I guess be countere since there is weapons like terra blade/meowmere and such that shoot projectiles from the swords, but...
  9. Shanevolution

So, about the rule regarding the developer items...

I think it's yoraiz0rs items that say something along the lines of "whatever happens to you when you put these on is NOT a bug'. So I'm wondering if they still kill you or if it gives you some animation
  10. Shanevolution

if you need help i can let you know of stuff i've come across. I guess I've 'beaten' the new content per say and know a lot of what drops what and such, but i do not know specifics of max dps and such for item but I know crafting recipes, etc.
  11. Shanevolution

OH MY GOD. You guys HAVE to get the stardust dragon secptre things. It summons i'd say a 10 block long blue and gold dragon that matches the color of the armor and it is SOOO sweet!
  12. Shanevolution

beat moon lord twice on expert, definitely worthy of being called the final boss! Both treasure bags contained a portal gun, 1 contained meowmere, the other a lunar spellbook called Lunar Flare ( rains down laser beams from the sky), both times dropped a tentacle eyeball light source that is the...
  13. Shanevolution

i'm placing a normal wooden chest in the crimson biome and putting a key of night in it but its spawning a corrupt mimic, is there a third key I'm suppose to make?
  14. Shanevolution

What are these night keys people are leaving in chests to spawn mini bosses? How do u aquire these keys
  15. Shanevolution

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

portal gun is a drop from the moon lord. not sure if its 100% but you get meowmere, luminite bars (i got 20) and the portal gun
Back
Top Bottom