Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

by doing fishing quests from the angler kid

I just got a falcon blade from a pre hardmode iron chest @Leinfors could you check if this is supposed to happen? (not sure its a bug)

Been trying to locate this weapon, the Bladetongue:
Bladetongue.png

Driving me insane because I don't want to look into the game's coding to find where it is found. Anyone find one yet?
is it from the crimson mimics you spawn when you put the soul keys in the chests?

I can confirm with 100% accuracy that the Bone Glove does drop from Skeletron on expert mode. It requires bones to work, and acts like a thrown weapon.

Crawdads is the dads of Craw. jk
Crawdads and Salamnders can come in different colours.
Also spiked slimes do a scattershot attack in expert mode.

the gold fishing net is a reward from the angler, I just got it, it swings SUPER fast but nothing else really special about it, oh and the reach appears to be a bit longer too

its sold from the travelling merchant

also, fished up another crimson crate, got the rotted fork this time, this gives me hope that i can get a gun (and the gun merchant) before I even fight the EoC

So you CAN get that stuff by fishing. Awesome. That means you can get the other type of items by importing Crimstone/Ebonstone blocks and making a mini-biome/lake, lol.

Of course, the items are only useful early-game and the only thing I can really see doing this for is the Vilethorn and maybe the Crimson Rod, but still. Nice to know this is a thing. Especially for those stupid Ice Skates that I can never seem to get ahold of.

Also, I wonder if the underground biome allows you to find things like Lava Charms, Lava Waders, etc...

First night of hardmode gave us a solar eclipse, along with being greeted with the message of "This is going to be a terrible night."
thx Terraria.
I've also found a ton of YoYos called Amroks(I think that's how it's spelled) in the underground ice biomes.
So far, I'm in love with the update.

I found a new bow in a shadow chest
Hellwing bow
25 ranged damage
9% critical strike chance
very fast speed
average knockback
Wooden arrows turn into flaming bats
[Edit]
Here's a pic
55D5D50C6652A109B9304B064B2D4B752315D552

Last edited:
DD473BE1A78DD65ACF20C76F8F984AFAA0FD6A44
New sword - Seedler. Fished in hardmode jungle. This screen has more new things such as Solar Eclipse and Hallowed Mimic drops.

DD473BE1A78DD65ACF20C76F8F984AFAA0FD6A44
New sword - Seedler. Fished in hardmode jungle. This screen has more new things such as Solar Eclipse and Hallowed Mimic drops.

Hmm I wonder. The Bladetongue can be fished up in HM Crimson. and that Seedler in HM Jungle.. what about the Corruption, Hallowed, etc?

Back
Top Bottom