Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

I found

THIS:
Capture 2015-07-01 17_44_30.png

GOLDEN SQUIRREL

(Sorry if someone else posted this)

i'm placing a normal wooden chest in the crimson biome and putting a key of night in it but its spawning a corrupt mimic, is there a third key I'm suppose to make?

Just a question, are all of the pieces available to make the Cell Phone available in Pre-Hardmode, or are some of them only available in Hardmode? I'm pretty sure the entire thing can be made in pre-hardmode, since the Compass can now drop from some enemies like the Mother Slime, but I'd just like to make sure.

Just a question, are all of the pieces available to make the Cell Phone available in Pre-Hardmode, or are some of them only available in Hardmode? I'm pretty sure the entire thing can be made in pre-hardmode, since the Compass can now drop from some enemies like the Mother Slime, but I'd just like to make sure.
Wait, what Cell Phone?
Anyway, Star in a Bottle will increase mana regeneration, like the Heart Lantern increase life regeneration.

The "Dryad's Blessing" buff gives an additional 8 defense.
The Butcher drops the "Butcher's Chainsaw", which has a base damage of 120 and a crit chance of 7%.

Wait, what Cell Phone?
Anyway, Star in a Bottle will increase mana regeneration, like the Heart Lantern increase life regeneration.
There is an item that gives you pretty much all of the information you might want at any given time that may be even more compact than the Ankh Shield, which is the Cell Phone. It tracks amount of enemies in an area, phase of the moon, fishing power, amount of rare monsters, how many of a certain monster you have killed, your DPS (Damage per Second), allows you to teleport home, and so much more.

There is an item that gives you pretty much all of the information you might want at any given time that may be even more compact than the Ankh Shield, which is the Cell Phone. It tracks amount of enemies in an area, phase of the moon, fishing power, amount of rare monsters, how many of a certain monster you have killed, your DPS (Damage per Second), allows you to teleport home, and so much more.
What are the items needed to make the cell phone, and where would you find said items?

I'm working on rocketing a world into the endgame and beat Plantera before Skeletron. I found the tinkerer in the jungle temple, lol.

daimoth said:
BBh7Wc6.png

Angler reward. Works like you'd expect.
Put that in the ocean. I dare you. :p

Edit: The wizard's down here in the temple too. XD
More edit: A bunny too... .-.

Back
Top Bottom