Recent content by Shmendan

1. Shmendan

Game Mechanics Platinum Coin Portal

That would be an excellent idea. Inside those pots there could be some rarer post-plantera items and some different pot varients like golden pots or galactic pots after the martian madness or something.
  2. Shmendan

The pots don’t respawn but I’ve noticed this seems to happen too even though it’s probably my imagination
  3. Shmendan

I just feel a platinum coin portal would be something a lot of people would anticipate to get, given it being so rare and since you already feel happy when theres a normal coin portal, the feeling from the platinum coin portal would be even better. The pot thing is a good point. Being dropped...
  4. Shmendan

I think a platinum coin portal would be very helpful. Of course not in pre hardmode, or even early hardmode, that would be too overpowered and would allow you to buy basically anything. I think the platinum coin portal should be activated once you have beaten all three mechanical bosses or have...
  5. Shmendan

Other 64-Bit Terraria?

I agree. I'm just worried modders would get carried away with graphics... But since most people like terraria's style, i doubt the mods would be popular. If there are mods that are 64 bit dependant and are pretty good, then yes i would like this.
  6. Shmendan

Other My Ideal changes

1. If there is hardly any summoning items that early in the game, i don't get the point of the conjurers armour. 2. Thorium mod 3. At the start of the game you don't really have a specific class. It is all mixed class until post EOW/BOC. 4. Furniture seems good. More info on the globe please. 5...
  7. Shmendan

Other Demolitionist Class.

Honestly id rather them just add more explosives and incorporate them into the throwing class.
  8. Shmendan

Mobile Valentine's Day Event Guide

yes, I am aware, but I got some information myself also. I thought it would be fun to make seasonal guides
  9. Shmendan

Other Fighting Pets on PC

Pets are different from minions
  10. Shmendan

Mobile Valentine's Day Event Guide

This will be part 1 in my Terraria Mobile Seasonal Events guides! For the whole month of February, starting on February 1st, there is a mobile exclusive event titled "Valentine's Day". It is based on the real life valentines day on February 14th. The event can also be triggered if you set...
  11. Shmendan

Other Fighting Pets on PC

As you know, Terraria mobile/console has 6 pets and 4/6 do damage. Terraria mobile itself has 8 pets exclusive to JUST mobile and 2/8 damage enemies. I would love it if some of the pets on PC would be able to fight. The only things pets do on PC is look cool, although some of them do produce...
  12. Shmendan

Mobile Chinese New Year HELP

So me and my younger sibling have been playing Terraria together on mobile. I have it on PC but i thought it would be nice to introduce her to it from mobile first. We have made great progress so far. The chinese new year event is coming up soon, according to the wiki. The "Red Envelope" article...
  13. Shmendan

Phantasm vs Tsunami vs Pulse Bow

Lol I love how this post I made turned into a weapons debate XD So far from what I've seen, the phantasm looks the best
  14. Shmendan

Phantasm vs Tsunami vs Pulse Bow

I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, but im just curious, what is the best?
  15. Shmendan

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

I mean terraria, not minecraft.
Back
Top Bottom