Recent content by Shockah

1. Shockah

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Not sure if I ever made these for tAPI 1.2.2, I might have had them at some point, but I couldn't find them anymore on Dropbox, sorry.
  2. Shockah

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

You shouldn't use the built-in mod browser for sharing files in a dev team, to begin with. Beats me WHY would you do that anyway, since all you get this way is compiled mods, without being able to easily edit them. If you're looking for a simple way, use Dropbox. If for a good way, use git +...
  3. Shockah

I doubt it, since tModLoader doesn't have proper interface support yet.
  4. Shockah

Sorry, I'm not modding Terraria anymore. I also specifically said people are allowed to do...

Sorry, I'm not modding Terraria anymore. I also specifically said people are allowed to do anything with my source code, which is publicly available, so anyone willing to could do it.
  5. Shockah

[Idea] XL/XS worlds

And that's true. Unless something changed in 1.3, which I doubt. Back in tAPI in 1.2 we had some problems even handling large worlds, due to how we stored modded worlds. In the end we managed to get it to work with some hacks, but a bigger world just couldn't possibly work this way.
  6. Shockah

[Idea] XL/XS worlds

If bigger worlds were easily doable, you'd already see them by now, trust me. The problem is .NET just won't allow you to use enough memory to have an even bigger world.
  7. Shockah

Back on the old Terraria Online forums we (Yoraiz0r and me) won a modding contest - one of the...

Back on the old Terraria Online forums we (Yoraiz0r and me) won a modding contest - one of the rewards was a custom title.
  8. Shockah

You're free to do whatever with the code, now that I'm gone. I had all the source code available on github for some time now, mostly for educational purposes, but since I'm no longer modding, you're free to use it as you please. Just remember to add a line or something about it originally being...
  9. Shockah

I'm not modding anymore, so I most likely won't update anything for 1.3. Also, I don't really...

I'm not modding anymore, so I most likely won't update anything for 1.3. Also, I don't really like how tModLoader does some things, so I'm not really willing to either. Same goes for Prism.
  10. Shockah

I'm just in love with the game.

I'm just in love with the game.
  11. Shockah

https://github.com/Shockah/Terraria-tAPI-Mods
  12. Shockah

1.3 changed/removed some content files compared to 1.2.4.1, so you can't really install tAPI...

1.3 changed/removed some content files compared to 1.2.4.1, so you can't really install tAPI 1.2.4.1 on Terraria 1.3. You could always torrent the 1.2.4.1 version and install tAPI on that, but it's on your own responsibility.
  13. Shockah

Or just get the source from github, it has some additional fixes.
  14. Shockah

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tapi-a-mod-to-make-mods.3203/page-213#post-560535

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tapi-a-mod-to-make-mods.3203/page-213#post-560535
  15. Shockah

...why would I? I was always against it and had my own cheat menu instead.

...why would I? I was always against it and had my own cheat menu instead.
Back
Top Bottom