Shockah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey can you update the Accessory Slots+ for terraria 1.3.0.8 ?
    Shockah
    Shockah
    Sorry, I'm not modding Terraria anymore. I also specifically said people are allowed to do anything with my source code, which is publicly available, so anyone willing to could do it.
    why do you have a different title?
    Shockah
    Shockah
    Back on the old Terraria Online forums we (Yoraiz0r and me) won a modding contest - one of the rewards was a custom title.
    Hey, you should totally update some of your mods (especially the cheat menu) to work with tmodloader.
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Well, you can just get Terraria Patcher for that type of thing. But the thing is that sometimes I just want to test out all of the items from a mod and there's currently nothing that lets you do that as far as I know.
    Shockah
    Shockah
    I'm not modding anymore, so I most likely won't update anything for 1.3. Also, I don't really like how tModLoader does some things, so I'm not really willing to either. Same goes for Prism.
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Oh. Alright.
    I'm having a problem installing tAPI. When I install it, the tAPI short cut won't work, and when I try to open terraria through steam it says I have an error. When I validate my files my terraria will open, but no tAPI.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    tAPI is only updated to 1.2.4.1 atm as far as I know, are you trying to run it on 1.3?
    Tehrcb
    Tehrcb
    I think so, I'm not sure.
    Shockah
    Shockah
    1.3 changed/removed some content files compared to 1.2.4.1, so you can't really install tAPI 1.2.4.1 on Terraria 1.3. You could always torrent the 1.2.4.1 version and install tAPI on that, but it's on your own responsibility.
    Hey do u have MCT for tAPI's Ingame Cheat Menu?
    Shockah
    Shockah
    ...why would I? I was always against it and had my own cheat menu instead.
    H
    Hogsmoss
    Oh sorry I just really wanted to use a cheat menu for tAPI
    If it is possible, please have a look at my tAPI error post. This is a problem which I cannot fix, and I need the tAPI developers to have a look at, as the public seems to agree it is the only choice I have at this point. Thanks!

Regards,

Slade3501
    Shockah updated fancy cheat menu!
    Shockah
    Shockah
    Huh? No, I didn't. I never even said it needs to be updated. At least not for tAPI r16. Just needs a rebuild.
    Well, there's not much people from Poland on terraria forums or Is It just my way of seeing it? btw. I didn't knew in English - Kraków is called cracow lel.
    but going back Is it just my way of seeing it? srsly idk
    Shockah
    Shockah
    Look at it this way: US is just one country really (well, it's not that easy, but whatever), and yet it's on the same scale as the whole Europe. Poland is on the same scale as one of the states. No wonder there are more US people, NOT ONLY ON THESE FORUMS.
    I myself know of 3 or 4 other Poles here.
    KinfThaDerp
    KinfThaDerp
    I know about that, but I wasn't really active on terraria forums so that's too why I don't see anyone from Poland here :p
    How do you change your title under your name?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    You can't do that, Shockah had a custom title on TerrariaOnline so he also got one here. I think people will be able to win one in future contests and such, though.
    are you the shockah that developed aether 2
    Reactions: Shockah
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Yes, isn't he amazing?!
    Shockah
    Shockah
    Even though I only worked on Aether 1, but yeah.
    E
    Exant
    they say on their webpage that you worked on it too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom