• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by simirian

1. simirian

PC Simi's Creations

Totally didnt forget to post over the weekend. Nope, no way. (Got all those crates though, so expect hardmode builds soon)
  2. simirian

...star cannon... Flamelash and molten fury are good too though.

...star cannon... Flamelash and molten fury are good too though.
  3. simirian

Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Gosh, I have several lol.
  4. simirian

looks at the wiki... thinks... inept. But really though, if there was an illogical modifier...

looks at the wiki... thinks... inept. But really though, if there was an illogical modifier, that would be me.
  5. simirian

PC Simi's Creations

Been Busy trying to fish up all the pre-hardmode crates. My official opinion that you will not change no matter how hard you try: either make crates require half the amount to research or make biome crates WAY more common. Anyways builds.
  6. simirian

PC Simi's Creations

Haven't done much recently... Also shoutout to the Celeste OST for being amazing, and Youtube for distracting me from doing literally anything.
  7. simirian

PC Simi's Creations

New things, big thing, small things, one thing I really like. Also listening to the bravely default ost right now, it's really good, I highly recommend giving it a listen. Likely to expand the tower in the future, or at least that's what I'm telling myself. Also might start a big WIP that...
  8. simirian

21 Questions (I'm judging you)!

Corruption by far, its such a cool concept to me. Probably the underworld, also really cool and atmospheric. Dynasty wood, extremely versatile and clean block. I honestly have no idea, maybe jungle leaves? They're really helpful when building anything natural. Steampunker. I like steampunk and...
  9. simirian

PC Simi's Creations

Breaks are good. Take breaks. That aside, have some builds. Also working on another kinda big wip that will probably be done by next week, so you can look forward to that. At least I hope it's done by then otherwise I miss the deadline on a few competitions.
  10. simirian

PC Simi's Creations

Well believe it or not, I made a few more builds. I also finished both WIPs which is something kinda new for me. Oh, and you can also have an egg. Egg is very tasty, cant be fried though.;( Well at least creatures other than spiders and scorpions can't fry them.
  11. simirian

PC Simi's Creations

:O A second page!? What is this madness!? So exciting! Well that's enough overreacting, now for some builds! Also yes the wip from last week was worked on, not too much progress though so I'll refrain from giving an update. And another side note, if you're not playing with the otherworld...
  12. simirian

PC Simi's Creations

When you build barely anything... Then build tons of things in a week... That's how I feel this week lol. Sadly less active I noticed as well. I guess that's how it is sometimes.
  13. simirian

I was expecting that to be a rick roll with the new pfp and everything. Good build though.

I was expecting that to be a rick roll with the new pfp and everything. Good build though.
  14. simirian

PC Simi's Creations

I dont know what to put here... I built stuff I guess?
  15. simirian

Imagine updating your status smh. So cliché. :red:

Imagine updating your status smh. So cliché. :red:
Top Bottom