Recent content by simirian

1. simirian

Simi's Creations

Its been so long, but I actually have builds! Multiplayer modded things. Music?!?!? I will make this a thing. You simply must listen to David Bowie. He's so good. Some songs to start with include: Starman, Suffragette City, Queen :red:, The Man Who Sold the World, and Life on Mars. Also try...
  2. simirian

Possible demon conch bug

I've found what seems like a bug with the demon conch, where it properly teleports me approximately 2/3 of the time, and fails the remaining 1/3 of the time. World file should also be attached. According to the wiki, this should be enough to prevent teleporting anywhere other than the top...
  3. simirian

Simi's Creations

A few builds, mostly still on the TBC server. They actually updated as well, so now mobile users should be able to connect :) Computer is being maybe more stable? I am pushing through anywho and managed to make some builds. And yes, there is music, specific songs this time. Nowhere Man...
  4. simirian

Simi's Creations

Been inactive for far too long. Sadly I have a reason, and that is my computer is in the process of dying. It will be fixed, hopefully soon, but for now that means that I don't have much to post so uhh... here you go. Also feel the need to give some more music suggestions so I'll just list a...
  5. simirian

Simi's Creations

Another week of building goes by, I lose track of time again, blah blah. Ascension released a trailer tho, go check that out. I feel like I've become an ad bot.
  6. simirian

I just learned of themes, and have entered a whole new world. Honestly loving the underground...

I just learned of themes, and have entered a whole new world. Honestly loving the underground color scheme though. song: Serpent Eating The Ground (Bravely Default)
  7. simirian

Zuri's Building Thread

Welcome to the forums, glad to see you posting! Can't say much new, but these are truly amazing and unique builds!
  8. simirian

Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Just saw this, and I really must say these builds are PHENOMENAL!! I love your style of mass terraforming into really smooth and unnatural, yet beautiful, shapes. And for the jungle pylon, the depth in that forest is amazing. I love hoe you used starry walls to give the illusion of nighttime...
  9. simirian

Simi's Creations

Glad to know I'm inspiring someone, that's always a good thing. And yes, I live. School started though, so there's been a good amount of time put into that. But over the course of however long its been, I have made a few builds. Big thing coming soon though. Also created a bunch of...
  10. simirian

Simi's Creations

Totally didnt forget to post over the weekend. Nope, no way. (Got all those crates though, so expect hardmode builds soon)
  11. simirian

...star cannon... Flamelash and molten fury are good too though.

...star cannon... Flamelash and molten fury are good too though.
  12. simirian

looks at the wiki... thinks... inept. But really though, if there was an illogical modifier...

looks at the wiki... thinks... inept. But really though, if there was an illogical modifier, that would be me.
  13. simirian

Simi's Creations

Been Busy trying to fish up all the pre-hardmode crates. My official opinion that you will not change no matter how hard you try: either make crates require half the amount to research or make biome crates WAY more common. Anyways builds.
  14. simirian

Simi's Creations

Haven't done much recently... Also shoutout to the Celeste OST for being amazing, and Youtube for distracting me from doing literally anything.
Back
Top Bottom