• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by slade3501

1. slade3501

tModLoader Custom Daytime/NightTime Music [HELP!]

Awesome! I can't wait to try this out! Except.... This code goes... where? I'm assuming my ModWorld file correct? Thank you so much! This will be very helpful. ^.^ Edit: I tried it in ModWorld, but got a "no suitable method found to override" error on compile, this confuses me. Why can't it...
  2. slade3501

tModLoader Custom Daytime/NightTime Music [HELP!]

Alright, to make this short, when you start up Terraria, there's either two types of songs that play during DayTime in the normal Terraria biome. During NightTime, night music plays, got it? So, basically, I want to add another song that "has a chance to play" during DayTime and NightTime. So...
  3. slade3501

tAPI Multiple Ore Spawning? [HELP!]

Well, my code spawns whatever ore I give it. Specifically, this code spawns in one of my custom ores. But I want it to spawn in ANOTHER one of my custom ores, and to do that, I need to put another ore in there. But, it either comes up with an error, and I cannot make another .cs file for it...
  4. slade3501

tAPI Multiple Ore Spawning? [HELP!]

Hey! Well, I've got a working ore spawning code, and it works great and such. But, anyone mind helping me out on making it spawn MULTIPLE ores. My Code: [Works] using Terraria; using TAPI; namespace SK { public class SK : ModWorld { public override void WorldGenPostGen()...
  5. slade3501

If you don't know already, you're part of the "supporters and developers" in the tAPI section. I...

If you don't know already, you're part of the "supporters and developers" in the tAPI section. I have fixed my problem by talking to a developer. I no longer need your help. But thank you anyway.
  6. slade3501

Understood, but thank you for your reply.

Understood, but thank you for your reply.
  7. slade3501

I've went through each profile on the page for "supporters and developers" and clicked each...

I've went through each profile on the page for "supporters and developers" and clicked each link, this was one of the pages which appeared. He most likely changed his name, and is no longer working with tAPI, but was previously part of the project. So, overall, he has affiliation with tAPI, and...
  8. slade3501

Reread my statement. 'the tAPI developers AND SUPPORTERS ' meaning he has contact with the...

Reread my statement. 'the tAPI developers AND SUPPORTERS ' meaning he has contact with the developers, and also may be able to know my problem either way.
  9. slade3501

Problem is, I already tested this on another COMPLETE computer which is windows 8, I tried the...

Problem is, I already tested this on another COMPLETE computer which is windows 8, I tried the installer, and made sure the Terraria.exe was right, verified the cache, and reinstalled it. All didn't work. Too bad, I guess. But, I'll continue to check out your latest work, and I hope to watch you...
  10. slade3501

I have ran the installer and followed his intructions, it worked out well, BUT, when I went to...

I have ran the installer and followed his intructions, it worked out well, BUT, when I went to the Terraria.exe, it was still an invalid windows32 file, and didn't work. Anything else I can do?
  11. slade3501

In your post, I saw that. I'll go and gladly try it out! I'll edit/reply if it works or not. I...

In your post, I saw that. I'll go and gladly try it out! I'll edit/reply if it works or not. I forgot about the installer and will try it now. Edit: Failed, read my post below.
  12. slade3501

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for your reply.
  13. slade3501

Understood. But, this means I cannot use your program. Which I would love to do. I'll stay here...

Understood. But, this means I cannot use your program. Which I would love to do. I'll stay here and watch for new updates, but if there is anything you can figure out. Don't be afraid to notify me, I have also tried reinstalling, this has not fixed the problem.
Top Bottom