Recent content by SlimeyPete

1. SlimeyPete

Pixel Art My Pixel Art (Will take suggestions)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! It's been a solid 10 MONTHS since I played Terraria last... let's just say... I've been playing the "competition..." Anyways, thought I'd come back to reminisce about "things past." While I'm here... anyone got some gud ideas for a sprite, or two?
  2. SlimeyPete

So, I've found that I just don't like making Terraria sprites. I realize I've been delayed and delaying. I've figured out that, I just like making Kirby sprites/sprite edits more than making Terraria sprites. So, maybe I'll come back to this thread at some later time, and maybe I'll do some more...
  3. SlimeyPete

Well I just got done with school/being grounded. Also, I completely forgot about this entire thread. Ummmmmm... is there a way to make this thread "not active" so I don't get requests for a bit while I work on the other 3-4?
  4. SlimeyPete

Hello! I'm not gonna be active for quite a few hours after this, cuz school in the morning, so, yeah! Sleep is a thing that I need lots of! Unlike most hoomans, I need about 8 to function. Welp, that's my message. *insert really awkward end-quote here*
  5. SlimeyPete

So make everything darker, and w/ 2 jaws? K then! I SHALL START TOMORROW!!!
  6. SlimeyPete

I can try! Sorry if it takes a week, tho. I have to do some EOC's for school, so yeah.
  7. SlimeyPete

Oh, the request is fine! Lots of info is helpful...except...um...isn't there already the Twins? I know how to make something look like a liar but, what do you mean "mechanical eye?" I could do it in a steampunk fashion, if that's what you want.
  8. SlimeyPete

Sorry for the long "silence." Been sick a lot and needed to catch up on school! Will be back to sprites, probably, by next week!
  9. SlimeyPete

Pixel Art Blockaroz's Sprite Requests

This page has been getting more requests ever since I requested a Mechanical Moon Lord! Anyways, he said he'd get around to doing requests later, since he's busy.
  10. SlimeyPete

If I'm gonna be honest, it was unfinished/slightly rushed. School, ya know?
  11. SlimeyPete

Mister Creeper, here is your sprite! (Might not look great, due to Pixel Art limitations) Sorry this took so long, I've been doing a lot of other things.
  12. SlimeyPete

Quick Terraria Question

The .plr file in C:\Users\"insertsystemnamehere"\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Players can be opened to display the character sprite, I just don't know how.
  13. SlimeyPete

Quick Terraria Question

Ummmm...does anyone know a good way to open the icon for the .plr file player icon?
  14. SlimeyPete

Pixel Art Blockaroz's Sprite Requests

Oh...well you look like Bendy from that slightly overhyped Steam/Game Jolt game.
Back
Top Bottom