Pixel Art My Pixel Art (Will take suggestions)

What Cthulhu part for a boss would you like to see, while I wait for suggestions?

• Kneecap of Cthulhu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlimeyPete

Spazmatism
Just recently got into spriting. I'm not great, and I mainly just edit existing sprites, but I will take suggestions. Anyways, here's my version of the Triplets (everone has probably done this).

Pupewuter.png
Pupewter form 2.png

The first and second forms of...Pupewter (Pupil+Pew+Computer. Incredibly original, I know.) Tries to stay above the player (aligns on X-axis). Shoots multiple sizes of lasers, 2 in its first form, 3 its the second. Each laser has a different damage and speed based on its size (large=slow but incredibly painful, small=fast but not that painful). Next......

Screemris.png
Screemris 2nd form.png

This is Screemris (Screen+Scream+Iris, name turned out well). Tries to align on the Y axis (stays in front or behind the player, moves up or down). In it's second form, it gets an eye, tongue, mouth, thing... Either way, when Screemris charges at the player in this form, if it misses, "The Tongue" will the try and move towards the player as a kind of "second attempt." And finally...

Diodea.png
Diodea Background.png
Diodea form 2.png

Diodea (Diode+Cornea)! This one tries to align on the Z axis (stays in the background) and is really just a "helper." It mainly just produces Wandering Eyes and, very rarely, will charge into the foreground at the player. In it's second form, it is revealed to have portal that produces the enemies. It also stays in the foreground (cuz I'm to lazy to make a background sprite for stage two) and produces WAY more Wandering Eyes.

Welp, that's it. Tell me what you guys think! Also, would like some sprite suggestions!

Strange crystal stuff (Ecto diamond)

Attachments

• StrangeCrystal.png
    StrangeCrystal.png
    279 bytes · Views: 122
  • StrangeCrystal.zip
    364 bytes · Views: 114
Just recently got into spriting. I'm not great, and I mainly just edit existing sprites, but I will take suggestions. Anyways, here's my version of the Triplets (everone has probably done this).

View attachment 168092 View attachment 168091
The first and second forms of...Pupewter (Pupil+Pew+Computer. Incredibly original, I know.) Tries to stay above the player (aligns on X-axis). Shoots multiple sizes of lasers, 2 in its first form, 3 its the second. Each laser has a different damage and speed based on its size (large=slow but incredibly painful, small=fast but not that painful). Next......

View attachment 168094 View attachment 168093
This is Screemris (Screen+Scream+Iris, name turned out well). Tries to align on the Y axis (stays in front or behind the player, moves up or down). In it's second form, it gets an eye, tongue, mouth, thing... Either way, when Screemris charges at the player in this form, if it misses, "The Tongue" will the try and move towards the player as a kind of "second attempt." And finally...

View attachment 168097 View attachment 168095 View attachment 168096
Diodea (Diode+Cornea)! This one tries to align on the Z axis (stays in the background) and is really just a "helper." It mainly just produces Wandering Eyes and, very rarely, will charge into the foreground at the player. In it's second form, it is revealed to have portal that produces the enemies. It also stays in the foreground (cuz I'm to lazy to make a background sprite for stage two) and produces WAY more Wandering Eyes.

Welp, that's it. Tell me what you guys think! Also, would like some sprite suggestions!
For your first time, that's pretty dope! I'd like to request a weapon based off of the Moonlight Greatsword from Dark Souls!

For your first time, that's pretty dope! I'd like to request a weapon based off of the Moonlight Greatsword from Dark Souls!
Ayyy! Thanks! Anyways, yeah, had to look up the Moonlight Greatsword, and I found that it looks different in every game. Just need to know which game you want the sword based on. Or, do you just want a random pick/combonation?

Ayyy! Thanks! Anyways, yeah, had to look up the Moonlight Greatsword, and I found that it looks different in every game. Just need to know which game you want the sword based on. Or, do you just want a random pick/combonation?
Eh just the one from Dark Souls 1 please!

This one goes to LittleDevilKitty!
The Gourdly Scythe.png

Meant to be dropped by the Pumpking! It's a throw-able scythe called the Gourdly Scythe. When held, it emits a small amount of yellow-tinted light!
(Credit me if used. Kind of need to include that)

Mister Creeper, here is your sprite! (Might not look great, due to Pixel Art limitations)
Moonlight Greatsword.png

Sorry this took so long, I've been doing a lot of other things.

Hmmm, can you make me an eyeball? Like Mechanical, I also kinda want it to look Shiny, and if you know what I mean can you make it feel like its meant to lie? I'm sorry if I'm to requestive I just want you to know how I want my sprite.

Back
Top Bottom