Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• adwpodbAFJK AIOWPNDAON
    ANOWINpdoximndaowp
    Anowin! Azure is Snikeskinobbbe!
    Help us, we must shove the idea into Snikeskinbobbe to make an SSLP
    WITH THE AZURES ON THE SIDE
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I was in the middle of one, but my inability to record decent videos for boss battles discouraged me from continuing. Couldn't record sound, and the video would be super choppy.
    Clarker
    Clarker
    yeah... I understand snicks
    gg no re
    Royal Gel is surprisingly great. Jungle Slimes don't even attack me!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Slimes are easy to beat around the time you'd kill King Slime."

I got a Slime Rain on my second day in Expert. Wasn't even done finding an actual weapon yet, because I had to go explore and stuff. Good thing I had a bow and torches so I flame arrow'd the crap out of him.

It's all good, because I was able to walk around Hardmode without caring for tough slimes.
    Azu
    Azu
    Lava slimes. Rpyal Gel makes it so you don't have to worry about lava slimes.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I got a Slime Rain the first day of Expert Hardmode.
    About a minute in I realized I still had my Menacing Royal Gel in my vanity slot.
    It was all over from there.
    Tally Counter is a 1% drop.. Clothier Doll is a 0.33% drop.. yet I've got 4 dolls and no counter.
    Reactions: zeskorion
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    I have an extra counter if you want it
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    It's fine, thanks. I didn't spend much time in the Dungeon, actually. Don't think I got unlucky with the tally, just got super lucky with all the dolls.
    iDuck
    iDuck
    I have 2 counters. 1 doll. I'm set! :D
    Steam shuts down when I have Terraria up on this computer :(
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Yes, and it is annoying. I am sure the devs are more than aware of this and are working on a fix.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Alright, well it's good to know that it's not just an issue on my side 9as I would have no idea what to do..), meaning it should be fixed eventually. Thanks!
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    If your crashes are like mine, then an error message does pop up, but the window for it closes itself instantly for whatever reason.
    ...ACK! I'm stuck with a laptop for the next 5 days, and its space bar is not in a comfortable position.. I wanna play Terraria!
    I wish people would hide spoiler images in spoilers. I'm avoiding topics that obviously have them, but I want to be on TCF too..
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I know that feel.
    Except I don't really care much about spoilers.
    But, still, I'd prefer to not have them.
    And I can't play on 1.3.
    (Why I emphasise this so much is a mystery to me.)
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I've seen some pics of the Moon Lord. Really woulda liked that to be a surprise :|

I just think it would be considerate if people could give it a week or two and use spoiler tags.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Yeah, same.
    The bosses and that are some things I would rather not have spoiled, honestly.
    I guess it's a bit late for that, though.
    what're ye doin ta that lil robot ball thing?
    and when did yer racket become a staff
    Reactions: RoboCop
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    A lot of people seem to draw it as a wand/staff, probably because it doesn't look much like a racket with the lack of netting!
    Corenality
    Corenality
    I sowwy ._.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Oops! no! Don't be! I love seeing people's interpretations of my character. Sometimes it leads to small tweaks and changes for a better design.
    Expert EoC is down finally! What a crazy battle..
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Yeah, that gets annoying extremely quickly.
    Especially when you're doing the method where you break hearts and it keeps you in the chamber by teleporting on you constantly.
    The reason I cheated though for soloing it is because I did it in multiplayer and really didn't feel like doing it again. It actually stayed at our bed in multiplayer for some reason.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    here is the trick-
    grind marble biome for medusa head
    it eats the creepers
    i was in GE's game that time, 2 medusa heads :red:ed those crreepers down
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    (wasn't my game, by the way, but yeah that happened.)
    Ooh, Magic Mirror can be upgraded!
    Reactions: colDelay and Vorcov
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I forgot all about that feature until the last few days. Debug lets you teleport at will..I miss it dearly
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    It upgrades into a Cellphone, which seems to be just the same thing plus shows all the GPS and extra info stuff.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Yep! I have most of that info turned off. Its all the info items in one, with magic mirror functionality
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom