sodapone🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (GTAV) I found the problem. Rockstar Social Club thinks that I haven't completed the Tow Truck mission and so Blitz Play doesn't start.
    (Terraria PS4) Not sure if you guys are aware of this yet, but I have a new character specific to my PS4: Dracina.
    (COD AW) Literally the first match I played online: All Rank 1 vs. All Rank 50. Nice to see the matchmaking system is working!
    Reactions: Pixel
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    At least it wasn't one Rank 1 vs. All Rank 50...
    (GTAV) I think my disc may have some light damage. That could explain why Blitz Play fails to start and why there's a few bugs with Online.
    Reactions: Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Oh.
    Well, that was...
    weird.
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    Which part?
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    The part about it being his friend's disc.

Also, the way you worded that first sentence almost made me think your cousin was both a girl and a super christian.

Then I realized it was his grandmother.
    (GTAO) I feel a little smug whenever someone destroys my Adder because I know the insurance deductible is $12500.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Adder" seems like a fitting name.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Should change it to "Totaled" instead. :dryadtongue:
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Then again, most griefers have millions of dollars on hand and so $12500 is pocket change to them.
    Stephen Walking's latest track is called Dads in Space. Where does he get these names from anyway?
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Maybe he gets them from Octodad: Dadliest Catch....

Because he's an octopus and a Dad...
    (GTAO) Tried passive mode but it bugged out and let me enter vehicles. I laughed when some griefer in a Hydra tried to shoot me in my Adder.
    (GTAO) awas the worst pilot ever during the Humane Labs Raid BUT I STILL GOT PLATINUM.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Clearly, you forgot Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite medals existed.
    (GTAO) Bought an Adder and drove it for about 5 minutes before losing control and crashing it into the ocean. Best million I ever spent.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    For a second I thought you were driving a snake. Then I reread this status more carefully.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    why would you get the Adder ._.

The Entity is the best racecar. Unless your just getting it as a status symbol.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Because fastest car.
    (GTAO) Survived a $9000 bounty placed on my head. Damn that feels good.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I find it sad how some players will go to the ends of the earth to claim that 1000 bounty.

I know a lot of good spots to go to wait out bounties, some of them are hilarious to troll desperate players with
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    The amazing part was that no one actually came after me even though I was just driving my Kuruma back and forth on the highway and about 12 people were on, two of them actively hostile.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    A lot of people never leave the city, so its always best to head for the countryside if you want to keep the bounty money. The A.Kuruma or Insurgent would likely deter some people too :p
    I feel like I'm depressed. Yes, I still act pretty optimistically on the outside, but I keep staring down the fact that someday I will die.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Unfortunately my mind has a habit of looking really far down the line and as I near the end of my adolescence I'm getting afraid of that reality when such a thing should happen when I'm 40 in a dead-end job.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Don't be afraid, bud. You're not the only one who is filled to the brim with depression.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Don't ever think that! I was in depression at 12.
    (GTAO) Damn, is the Prison Break hard.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    You pretty much need a dedicated pilot, whos really good at flying, and someone in the buzzard to protect them, with FULL communication between both.
    (GTAO) Watched Princess Robot Bubblegum. what der fuuuhhh?
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Wait what?
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    You can watch TV in GTAV and GTAO. There's full-blown cartoon programs, including an extreme satire of anime called Princess Robot Bubblegum.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    That sounds like someone took Adventure Time and Markplier'd it. Except the wrong way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom