sodapone🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (GTAO) The Fleeca Bank Heist is impossible to lose so long as you get in the Kuruma as fast as possible.
    (GTAO) Tried to run up a steep hill. Slipped and tumbled all the way down, straight into a train. Note to self: Take a cab.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "This ain't no Skyrim, boy. We ain't no parkouring up mountains here, we take the long route or we die."
    (GTAO) Thinking about getting an armoured Kuruma...
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    It would be cool to have an armored Infernus, Vacca or Zentorno. I guess that's something that's too cool for GTA.
    (GTAO) One heist earned me $140K. It's beautiful man, it's beautiful.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    I wish I had $140K.
    IRL
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Yeah, it was a simple 2-player one. All I had to do was keep the hostages in check while my partner robbed the vault and drive an armoured vehicle to safety.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    you get a bonus for the first completion.

You wont be doing the prison break or lab one without a good team that can communicate..
    (Soccer Spirits) Evolved Maggie. Yes, she's wearing less clothes than ever. No, I don't care because I had to grind for this and I'm happy.
    (GTAV) Got killed for entering Ammunation on a motorbike. GG.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Let me do that better for you. Drive in on an ATV, then reverse out, enough to trigger his hostility. Call the cops. When they get there, make him shoot at you by running past the doors, the cops will charge in and murder him. Good way to steal the money from the registers when your desperately low on cash in the early game!
    (GTAV) I've met all the requirements for Blitz Play but nothing's happening. How do I start the mission?
    (GTAO) Heists came out literally the day after I started playing. This is something that happens to me when I start playing games.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I had assumed you started playing the multiplayer because you knew they were finally coming this week
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    I knew they were coming, but I didn't know when.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    My brother finished one tonight, they seem to be the equivalent of Destiny's raids
    (GTAO) Got killed for the first time within the first half-hour. I was in the middle of a convenience store robbery when I got pistoled.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Um... Congratulations?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    People usually have the mindset of "kill everyone in sight" in online.
    (GTAO) Started playing. How many minutes do you think it'll be before someone kills me for no reason?
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    By the time you read this comment
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    In about 420 seconds
    (GTAV) Customized 3 cars after Sodapop, Celeste, and Ramune. They're all incredibly tanky and fast.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    The Celeste car needs to fly.
    It must.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Alas, it cannot. But it has really cool rims and underside lights.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Laaaaaaaaaaaaame.
    Get a flying tank.
    (GTAV) Okay, this is just ridiculous. I stole a supercar right under some guy's nose and no one came after me. NO ONE.
    (GTAV: PS4) Started playing. God I'm a bad shot.
    Reactions: TerrariamcSwaggins
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    You playing story mode or Online? If you're playing the latter and you're not in a crew, don't trust anybody playing in the same server as you, they'll see you driving a car and they'll kill you for no reason.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    ^

Also, as a tip for shooting and accuracy, take cover and take like 2 shots with a shotgun, or 5 rounds in a machine gun, then cover again. Use the autoaim to your advantage.

Advanced Cursor is helpful for covering all possible angles your shot could go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom