Recent content by solar pig

1. S

hello all terraria forum people!

sorry i'm late, i was switching device and notifications are not on yet. but thanks for the welcome and also sure, you can call me solar
  2. S

i have now made it a tradition to say thanks for the welcome everytime someone replies to this, so... Thanks for the welcome!
  3. S

thanks for the welcome aswell!
  4. S

thanks for the welcome!
  5. S

Oh hello there

this dragon is not random or out of place at all! :)
  6. S

hello i am solar pig and this is my introduction thread, for information about me... i don't have much to say other than the fact that i play video games a lot for how i got the name "solar pig" i have a bit of information, i like pigs and often use the terraria melee class, so i thought about...
  7. S

Humorous Curries! The things that keep life on Earth going!

i never knew lizahrds liked curry (🍛) i guess i just never saw any in the temple or thought about lizarhd food preferences. i will take this new information and use it to......... actually i have no idea how i can use this, but maybe i can find some good way to use it
  8. S

Mobile frequent crash

i forgot a lot of this information, but from memory the graphics were set to the default they were at when i first opened the game, and i don't remember the world size but it was most likely either small or medium (i think i just chose small because i knew it wouldn't be any smaller than my old...
  9. S

Mobile cultist missing (suspected cause: game crash)

here's the story where i found this bug: i decided to build an arena so i could finally fight the moonlord, then i went over to the dungeon to fight the cultist and pillars but the cultists and the floating moonlord emblem thing were all just not there, so i tried to think of why that would be...
  10. S

Mobile frequent crash

game crashes with "terraria has stopped" message often, usually when quitting world after 100% saving data but also sometimes just randomly while playing, after a crash player data is saved but all world data since opening that world is completely removed, even map data saves (I know because i...
  11. S

Mobile What hard to obtain items do you have?

my rarest item is called a ""!
  12. S

Ask a Derpling anything.

oh, ok
  13. S

Ask a Derpling anything.

why do the derplings attack players?
Back
Top Bottom