• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile frequent crash

solar pig

Terrarian
Mobile OS
android 4.4.2
Your Terraria Device
samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4, model number: sm-t320
Mobile Bug Priority
High
game crashes with "terraria has stopped" message often, usually when quitting world after 100% saving data but also sometimes just randomly while playing, after a crash player data is saved but all world data since opening that world is completely removed, even map data saves (I know because i built something before the game crashed and it was still on the map before i got close and it refreshed) it's not extremely frequent so i would say it's high priority, not critical I also have another bug to report, but i will make a separate thread.

Unit One

Staff member
game crashes with "terraria has stopped" message often, usually when quitting world after 100% saving data but also sometimes just randomly while playing, after a crash player data is saved but all world data since opening that world is completely removed, even map data saves (I know because i built something before the game crashed and it was still on the map before i got close and it refreshed) it's not extremely frequent so i would say it's high priority, not critical I also have another bug to report, but i will make a separate thread.
Hi there @solar pig, welcome to the forums. :)

What size world are you playing in? Small worlds may work better for your device. Also, have you tried turning the graphics setting to low? That may help a bit as well.

solar pig

Terrarian
Hi there @solar pig, welcome to the forums. :)

What size world are you playing in? Small worlds may work better for your device. Also, have you tried turning the graphics setting to low? That may help a bit as well.
i forgot a lot of this information, but from memory the graphics were set to the default they were at when i first opened the game, and i don't remember the world size but it was most likely either small or medium (i think i just chose small because i knew it wouldn't be any smaller than my old 1.2 world anyway) i should also add that i forgot to mention this seemed to start only in a recent update and not before that. thanks for the reply. :)

Top Bottom