Recent content by Sophie

1. Sophie

PC Unable to rejoin server.

I don't know if this could be considered a fix but I formatted my pc (Not because of this) and now the problem isn't happening anymore. It's probable unrelated but just in case, I did it to replace brazillian portuguese windows 7 pro by window 7 ultimate in english. I also got most up to date...
  2. Sophie

bump, at least some leads would be great.
  3. Sophie

Hi, I've been hosting a server with TerrariaServer.exe. When I launch it, Everyone can join normally the first time but if anyone leave for whatever reason, they are unable to reconnect to it until I restarting the server. This is happening to me and my friend. Couldn't find any logs to post and...
  4. Sophie

sure, what's you name there?

sure, what's you name there?
  5. Sophie

yup

yup
  6. Sophie

Why hello there

That might just do it. I will check it out. Thanks :)
  7. Sophie

It's not that bad yet I guess lol

It's not that bad yet I guess lol
  8. Sophie

Why hello there

It's a problem when people you need to stay in contact with will make a problem out of it :P
  9. Sophie

Well, two of the three answers to my single post so far haven't been really welcoming/helpful...

Well, two of the three answers to my single post so far haven't been really welcoming/helpful. So I guess not too well. ^^
  10. Sophie

Why hello there

It just about being able to chat on steam and play terraria without having steam yelling to my entire contact list about it :P
  11. Sophie

Ty :)

Ty :)
  12. Sophie

Why hello there

Hello there, just a lurker with a question here. I got terraria on steam for a long time but recently it became a problem that steam won't let me play it without yelling to my entire contact list about it. So is it possible to get a drm free version? I got another game on steam that provided...
Back
Top Bottom