Recent content by Soxious

1. Soxious

Have the helmet custom made so it covers the horns too! We can't have majestic horns getting...

Have the helmet custom made so it covers the horns too! We can't have majestic horns getting damaged during battle.
  2. Soxious

Life is never complicated if you have coffee! <3

Life is never complicated if you have coffee! <3
  3. Soxious

Rawr, I'm evil and stuff. Upgraded photoshop! :dryadhappy: [img]

Rawr, I'm evil and stuff. Upgraded photoshop! :dryadhappy:
  4. Soxious

It wasn't a sweeping statement, just relating to this particular incident and based on what I've...

It wasn't a sweeping statement, just relating to this particular incident and based on what I've read about this "Omar Mateen" on various news sites.
  5. Soxious

He apparently called 911 to pledge allegiance to Islamic State, a Muslim is defined as a...

He apparently called 911 to pledge allegiance to Islamic State, a Muslim is defined as a follower of Islamic Religion, extremist or not.
  6. Soxious

My hear t goes out to anyone affected by the degenerate muslim violence. <3

My hear t goes out to anyone affected by the degenerate muslim violence. <3
  7. Soxious

Various fake e-mails about my online game accounts being suspended for suspicious activity...

Various fake e-mails about my online game accounts being suspended for suspicious activity. Nigerian Princes offering to share millions with me. Audacious cosmetic surgery adverts telling me my boobs are too small.
  8. Soxious

Viewers must be easily impressed, the quality of images I'm talking about are abysmal and...

Viewers must be easily impressed, the quality of images I'm talking about are abysmal and applies to both genders.
  9. Soxious

Why do people post webcam nudity on DA? Like, my "art" isn't fantastic but at least I make a bit...

Why do people post webcam nudity on DA? Like, my "art" isn't fantastic but at least I make a bit more effort. ._.
  10. Soxious

Picked up a pencil for the first time in a while. Anime styled eyes are annoying to perfect.

Picked up a pencil for the first time in a while. Anime styled eyes are annoying to perfect.
  11. Soxious

Never really played with GMod, though there was an EVE Online player made movie called Claer...

Never really played with GMod, though there was an EVE Online player made movie called Claer Skies that used it very well.
  12. Soxious

*Sox Approval*

*Sox Approval*
  13. Soxious

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

I feel like there is some secret message hidden in the carpet of that picture.
  14. Soxious

Tried a corset, felt like I'd been punched in organs I never knew I had.

Tried a corset, felt like I'd been punched in organs I never knew I had.
  15. Soxious

Also require a second monitor and a couple of other things but those are not solely for Mass...

Also require a second monitor and a couple of other things but those are not solely for Mass Effect :P
Back
Top Bottom