• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
sparks08
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I added a dancing Lihzahrd to my collection of sprites and resprites. Oh, where is my collection? Yah, sorry but, I won't tell...
    Reactions: UndyingLovatic
    sparks08
    sparks08
    Ok, to be honest, that introduction to my art collection was terrible. But you can rate it.

How good was the introduction?
    1. Bad
    2. Bad
    3. Bad
    UndyingLovatic
    UndyingLovatic
    Ahahaha I want that as an emoticon
    Random fact or headcanon of the day: To survive the Spin Lock attack from the Skeletrons, simply use a: Slime Mount, Grappling hook, or minecart if you are near. Remember, It's a battle of skill and mobility.
    Random fact or headcanon of the day: Slimes are Immortal.
    sparks08
    sparks08
    I'm pretty sure every time you kill something in Terraria, you leave it's remains. Maybe I should rename it headcanon of the day.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Pretty much everything goes Ian immortal in games if you think about it bosses are immortal through you replaying or another player killing it for the first time
    sparks08
    sparks08
    I have a headcanon that Slimes grow throughout time. The only way to actually kill them is fire, which will burn them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom