Recent content by spengrantest

1. spengrantest

Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

My speculation. #1: it's not a sandbox/survival game, as hinted at with the "let's try something new". We can assume its a genre of game neither companies have done before. #2: alien planets. There is very little/no natural landscape on earth that is purple. Either space travel, with the...
  2. spengrantest

Your first house in 1.2?

I've heard that he isn't planning on ever removing it. If that's so, then we might as well call it a feature.
  3. spengrantest

Your first house in 1.2?

Do those infinite block devices still work? I want to make one but I heard they'd been patched.
  4. spengrantest

How did you obtain your first keymold?

On Saturday, I started my first hard mode. I killed my first hard mode mob, a pixie, and then blacked out for around three minutes from excitement. Also I got an unlucky ball of yarn a minute or so later. And the black cat, I can say, is the most adorable familiar ever. Then wyverns. All of...
  5. spengrantest

Your first house in 1.2?

It's not done yet. And it's a mush of a bunch of different looking stuff. Bottom is a sandstone pyramid, for the arms dealer. Then stone bricks for clothier, an oriental area for my tinkerer, and my dye trader... Lives in his attic. A pic will be here as soon as it's done! Also, it looks like...
  6. spengrantest

PC Fishing, and why

...oh... Blame my 3 months of programming knowledge, sorry for any confusion, at all. :(
  7. spengrantest

PC Frost Moon Strategy

I WOULD recommend the terra blade, but I just got to my first hard mode ever, sooooo... good luck, I guess.
  8. spengrantest

PC Fishing, and why

It probably wouldn't be that difficult, however, there would need to be six different crates in the code, and they would need different names, as to not confuse the game/players. I personally have horrible luck with fishing, so I don't find many crates. Awesome point though!
  9. spengrantest

I'm interesting, I swear!

It's definitely impossibru.
  10. spengrantest

I'm interesting, I swear!

At least, if a 15 year old who's bad at making usernames and actually ENJOYS LEARNING (gasp!) is interesting, then you may just believe me. I got terraria around three weeks ago, and 60% of my time after that has been on the terraria wiki, trying to find a mushroom biome, and dying to the wall...
  11. spengrantest

PC Bonjour tout le monde!

"You are called john." That's the best flavour of pizza, don't you all agree?
  12. spengrantest

PC Bonjour tout le monde!

Can I call you mikiboton? Just joking. :P But, who cares, vidya games!
  13. spengrantest

On okram...

Well, my goal before that is to beat the WOF for the first time, without getting it down to 30 hp and dying..... twice. :-(
  14. spengrantest

On okram...

So I'm not missing anything? GREAT! That's one less thing to worry about/be scare I in 1.3.
  15. spengrantest

PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

Rubies. 3hours of mining and 2000+ silt, an I got one. Then I clicked the red torch button by accident. *sigh*.
Back
Top Bottom