Recent content by SphinxGames

1. SphinxGames

Game Mechanics QoL changes

These are both things I would love to see, especially the accessories in vanity slots one, I think Calamity lets you put any accessory in vanity slots and it is really convenient.
  2. SphinxGames

Game Mechanics Potion consistency and buff limit

The stuff we have been shown for the Labor of Love update is seriously getting me so hyped. A massive QOL/Balance update is something I have wanted for SO long and everything we have seen so far is genuinely AMAZING! Love these developers.
  3. SphinxGames

Game Mechanics Potion consistency and buff limit

Subdivide all potions into categories, Rage, Wrath, Endurance, Lifeforce, Heartreach, Archery ect. under "Combat", Night Owl, Shine, Spelunker, Hunter, Dangersense ect. under "Exploration". As many categories as is needed. All potions within the same category should have the same duration...
  4. SphinxGames

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Oh man I am so hyped for 1.4.4! If potions can be stacked to 9999 as well I would be so happy, I always have Night Owl potions and Pho in my inventory and keep 100 percent uptime on them, the 30 item limit has always broken my soul.
  5. SphinxGames

Weapons & Equip Kaleidoscope Rework (and whips in general)

Another thing I would like to see is the 10% cc from the Kaleidoscope changed to "Allows minions to critically strike." so you could, for example, replace your Summoner Emblem with a Destroyer Emblem, and switch from Menacing to Lucky. This would probably allow for a 15 - 30 percent overall...
  6. SphinxGames

Weapons & Equip Kaleidoscope Rework (and whips in general)

Kaleidoscope rework: (1) Let it attack through walls, pretty basic but something that would be so nice for overall quality of life. On to the main ideas I had. (2) Make it summon crystal shard projectiles over the course of each swing that behave in a similar manner to the Flairon bubbles, a...
  7. SphinxGames

Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

Love to hear news about the goings on of Terraria development! Glad to hear that 1.3.1 is coming closer to release and loving the new world creation UI!
  8. SphinxGames

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Can't wait for the 1.3.6 update! I'm building myself a new PC in a couple months and I'm thinking of getting a custom side panel that is Terraria themed! I'm also looking forward to seeing some performance updates to the Xbox One edition as that's my primary system for Terraria and going from...
  9. SphinxGames

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

I love that giving feedback on current Terraria update status is a priority now, I also love that you are going to be focusing more on incremental updates rather than waiting and putting out massive bug fixes every several months. Fantastic work!
  10. SphinxGames

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Love to see news about the 1.3 update for switch and mobile. Love the work and effort that you guys are putting into this series of updates!
  11. SphinxGames

Looking forward to the 1.3.1 update to roll out for consoles!

Looking forward to the 1.3.1 update to roll out for consoles!
  12. SphinxGames

CC Creation Compendium #61

Got it. I love the compendium either way.
  13. SphinxGames

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

I feel like this will hugely improve building in Terraria. Love it!
  14. SphinxGames

CC Creation Compendium #61

This is the first Creation Compendium that I've entered, and it's looking like @Yacrical might win this. Great job! I think it's my favorite one. @BlueJay_T_Gaming also has an incredible submission.
Back
Top Bottom