Recent content by Sssjim7

1. Sssjim7

Weapons & Equip Player Gear, Armor Sets And Loadouts

I have been requesting this for about 10 years now... please consider it :) I want to be able to take a mining helmet and merge it with any other type of helmet to get a lighted helmet of that type. Why do I want this? I like to have light when I dig. I usually wear only 2/3 of an armor set...
  2. Sssjim7

Switch Strange Bugs appearing in Switch version...

Hey again... I am not sure what caused it, but apparently exiting the software completely (rather than just going into sleep mode days at a time) fixed the problems... (or maybe going into sleep mode instead of quitting caused the problems over several days?) ... anyway, all is good again! :)...
  3. Sssjim7

Switch Strange Bugs appearing in Switch version...

Hey... I noticed the following bugs today that weren't there yesterday... 1) The Solar Eruption no longer reveals the tiles underground... and the graphic for it is different... 2) When fighting the Lunar Pillars, enemies no longer shoot a beam back to the pillar when killed... 3) Flame...
  4. Sssjim7

Stuck on "Found server"

My son and I just started having the same problems on the switch. We both have our own switches and game cartridges (we play on separate TV's because I am old and cannot see that well in split screen mode. Anyway, we had been playing a map that I had on my system just fine until yesterday...
  5. Sssjim7

Switch Switch Multiplayer

Hey... how do you play online? I tried just going into the multiplayer section, but when I click join it never finds any games??? And what are these "Switch codes" or "friend codes"??? Do I need one to play online? I have a family Nintendo Online account and can go online for other stuff...
  6. Sssjim7

Switch When will the next Nintendo Switch Update be released, and what update will it be?

So... still no news on the split screen? Is it even still being worked on?
  7. Sssjim7

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

So... did we finally get the ability to combine the mining helmet with armor helmets to get a lighted helmet for each armor? Or do we still have to wear 2/3 of an armor set and a mining helmet to see anything? Oh, and how soon until all this gets on the Switch version? Playing on the PC is...
  8. Sssjim7

Switch Lonely split screener's club

Just thinking out loud... split screen is cool on the Xbox 360, and my son and I still enjoy playing it... but now that the switch is out, most families have multiple switches and tv's in every room. Our game room has two large screen tv's so that my son and I can play different (or the same)...
  9. Sssjim7

Console Was classic console harder?

I remember when I thought the first boss was impossible... lol The game seems easier now because YOU are much better at playing it. I watch my 6 year old son play and he gets frustrated and thinks it is really hard. I show him how to do something, and suddenly "oh, I can do that now... this is...
  10. Sssjim7

Switch Freezing to the point of unplayablility

Hey, you are not alone... my game freezes a lot, too... heck, sometimes it freezes when I am just standing around doing nothing... I have also noticed that when I am doing events, the message at the bottom that says how much of the event has cleared will disappear for a while like it is...
  11. Sssjim7

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Nice touch on the updates... but the game still locks up 2-3 times an hour (especially when you are doing the Frost Moon in an arena with transporters, lots of traps, and your Cross Necklass on)… I tried removing the transporters, turned of Autopause, stopped using my Stardust Dragon, took off...
  12. Sssjim7

Switch Weird things happening in Switch version...

Thanks for the reply. I double checked and it was definately on an Expert world. Neither the Eye or King Slime dropped a goody bag or anything else... they drop normally on our normal worlds. We made 1 expert world yesterday just to try out the goodie bags with no luck... No activated...
  13. Sssjim7

Switch Lonely split screener's club

Hey, thank you for the reply... I picked up the game at Walmart - I have a physical cartridge. My son (age 5) is on our family account and does not have purchasing (or other priviledges). We spent a few hours when we first got the accounts trying to link them (for some reason it wanted my son...
  14. Sssjim7

… also so many sky islands with houses and no chests... I thought this was a bug from about 3 years ago? It has apparently reappeared on the Switch version...???
  15. Sssjim7

… weapons disappearing … items disappearing from inventory... lost several swords in the 1st inventory box so far... my son lost his slime mount trying to make it a favorite... not sure what key he hit but it was gone... he had a vendor menu open and was selling stuff, but he didn't sell the...
Back
Top Bottom