Recent content by Stone Drum

1. Stone Drum

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

True, @MegaMage314 I had thought of that, but wondered if there could be a sweetspot on how bright they are so they are still cool, but not too visually strong. I suppose the time of day/amount of light would balance it out as well. For instance, during the brightest hours of the day, the...
  2. Stone Drum

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

This is a wonderful idea, and the thought and work to flesh it out is incredible. BUT, I have one reason to be hesitant about falling in love with it. That is, this item has so much more visual power than other items. The lights would quickly come to dominate builds and even entire worlds...
  3. Stone Drum

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Can someone explain how crafting from chests works? Doesn't that make all crafting tables obsolete? That doesn't seem right, so could someone explain it to me?
  4. Stone Drum

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Whoops, I meant the background trees. I like the crystal trees too : p
  5. Stone Drum

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

How about you can have an npc of your choice as a sidekick? Or, the npcs can be updated to actually do things or help in certain situations. Ie, arms dealer shoots at mobs, nurse runs to heal you in low life situations, witch doctor performs ritual to 'appease the gods', etc
  6. Stone Drum

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Amazing concept. Fills a science go void too by letting players get cybernetic loot and armor etc. My crit is the graphics work. The sprites are wonderful but biome background etc needs work. The sci fi world you inspire is not well portrayed in the biome background. I'd replace trees with...
  7. Stone Drum

Biomes & Nature Making weather more interesting

I agree! I think the biomes could be tweaked a ton over time to flesh out the gameplay. The jungle biome is much more fleshed out than the other ones in my opinion. Idk to me it just makes sense to actually make the biomes feel more impactful with weather and situational issues such as a...
  8. Stone Drum

Showcase your headquaters!

I haven't been building much yet. Still trying to beat the game. Hopefully when I get into building, I can build something nice like you all :> Here's my current base on Xb1
  9. Stone Drum

Game Mechanics Potion usage limitation

Im just a noob, but something is telling me the potion divide has something to do with the fact that any class can use potions the same, therefore whomever can take the time to craft an exorbitant amount of potions has an edge either against mobs or other players. Isn't there an alchemy class...
  10. Stone Drum

Biomes & Nature Making weather more interesting

inspired by Corenality's making rain more interesting. I'm just going to spit ideas. None of the ideas are really pitches. I'm just going to throw some vague ideas out in the open inspire those who are better at idea execution than myself. I think increased weather dynamism is a sure-fire...
  11. Stone Drum

intro and a question

@MegaMage314 Interesting. I'm positive it was also the 1.1 overworld music at least on the Vita. Does the pc version still have two overworld themes? I can only find one theme on youtube
  12. Stone Drum

intro and a question

@SGJguille I hear you. Many of the fighting games I play now are dreamcast versions only. -_-
  13. Stone Drum

intro and a question

@SGJguille thanks! I've already worked out the controls with a mouse and fortunately I'm pretty sure I will be able to play as well as someone with two hands with little effort. ^_^ some people are fascinated I can do things with a nub and right hand, but I'm astounded people with even less...
  14. Stone Drum

intro and a question

@Gotcha! Yeah the quality of the vid isn't great. I reckon it's not in pc version then? :((((((( Sucks. That song for some reason made grinding even with terrible begginer pickaxes enjoyable...I think it's because the song has an almost melancholic aspect to it. It's not exactly sad, but...
  15. Stone Drum

intro and a question

@Shredder thanks and cool banner! @SuperJack1234567890 sorry if I messed up your username but I blame you. Also, thanks, but the point was to figure out how I could use the pc controls (console controls do not compare and dont allow you to play terraria to it's potential, especially with many...
Back
Top Bottom