Recent content by Swankiestpants

1. Swankiestpants

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

Ah I see, well I agree about the restrictiveness and have removed that mod from my list, seems like it might be fun for a challenge but not for my current setup
  2. Swankiestpants

tModLoader Helpful NPCs

I'm also having this issue, would really love to use the mod but it doesn't let me download
  3. Swankiestpants

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

Really amazing that you are still working on this mod 2 years later, outstanding dedication, i absolutely love when developers work keep improving thier stuff, i have a request actually if you aren't too busy dealing with the endless tide of multiplayer bugs, i recently started up a pretty...
  4. Swankiestpants

tModLoader [1.3] TerraClasses mod

Hi just downloaded your mod and am trying it out but im having a lot of issues, i just got to terrarian master by getting it to level 10, but when I open the class interface it only has one option "new class" but when I click it it shows some text on the right in the orange part of the interface...
  5. Swankiestpants

tModLoader niol's Buffed Acessories

ok awesome, i guess you must have fixed it shortly after i had downloaded it and i just got unlucky, thanks for the help troubleshooting
  6. Swankiestpants

sure thing, i was using your mod, artyy weapon pack, recipe browser, wing slot, boss check list, spirit, fargo's mutant mod, fargo's souls mod, luiafk, Sirducken's Accessory Combinations+ magic storage, yet another boss health bar, veinminer, the amulet of many minions, magnumiactus, the clicker...
  7. Swankiestpants

hi, i was looking forward to using your mod but ran into an issue, it either didnt like me, or more likely didnt like one or more of the other mods i was using, any weapon that i used that had projectiles (including some i didnt know counted as projectiles like the early game spear, and summons)...
  8. Swankiestpants

tModLoader Artyy Weapon Pack

Hey artyy, loving the pack, have a few notes, and one request/suggestion, firstly I love the boss weapons, which brings me to my notes, as someone else commented the blob bosses are tough early game, but if you ignore the core and just take out the other blobs the rewards are insane, the other...
Back
Top Bottom