The Oncoming Storm

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For the first time ever my world spawned with Titanium. I now have a full set and I'm making final preparations for the destroyer.
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    I am trying to get enough crystal bullets for my clockwork assault rifle. My friends have challenged my other friend and I to Terraria PvP. They say they can crush me because they have the Hamdrax which has 66 melee damage. My magic dagger has 41, but i don't have to get close to attack.
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm
    I would recommend cursed bullets. They do a lot of damage, plus a good debuff. I have the Excalibur with full Adamantite armor with no modifier and it does 63 damage.
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    Did you watch the Ole Miss/Alabama football game? While I am not a football person, that was an interesting game. I will make some cursed bullets along with my crystal bullets. my friends waste their gold on a Shotgun, but a clockwork assault rifle with crystal bullets is just as good.
    Woooooo! I beat the WoF in my new world! Awesomeness!!!
    Matt (DailyHop)
    Matt (DailyHop)
    Congrats!
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    I have been creating new world just for getting items i didn't get in my first try, and the WoF is just getting easier and easier. Last time I tried i had a Magic Dagger and was able to beat it in under a minute
    Thanks for the following~! ^3^ ♥
    Reactions: The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm
    You always seem cheerful and know what to say so I decided to follow you. You are one of the only two people I have ever followed!
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    While the other one doesn't remember his name :p
    suu
    suu
    Thankies~ It means a lot. c:
    Just got Terraria on my new laptop! Now I have to do a new play through, but that's OK, I'm a lot luckier with this one!
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    I want to get Terraria on our laptop, but our computer is so old and i have no job (since i am 14 and the law says you can only work when you are 15) i cannot get Terraria PC.
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm
    I work with my dad over the summer and yesterday was my birthday plus I get an allowance of ten dollars a week so I almost always have some amount of money!
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    I have a 20 dollar a month allowance for mowing the yard and doing all my chores, but I work at the Birmingham zoo and have to pay about 5 dollars a day for my lunch there.
    To all developers and moderators: thank you for making Terraria an awesome game and thank you for making the forums a friendly, fun place!!!
    My birthdays on Monday! First time ever it's been on a school day. My name will be said on the announcements!!!
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    I'm Home-schooled, so I get of school on my birthday. Yay!
    I've got some ideas going on here and I have an RP going on back on TO. I can't think of a better thing to do being sick in bed!:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom