Recent content by TheAverageCommoner

1. TheAverageCommoner

Console Ocram and Fishron

I'd disprove you there, The Dragon Armor is good for beneficial Melee buff. The Turtle Armor is only good for defense and crowd control.
  2. TheAverageCommoner

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

THE HYPE TRAIN RUNS ON WHOLE GRAIN BABY
  3. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip Crystal Armor - Mining Set's Hardmode Counterpart

How is it OP? I can get where you're coming from with the idea that it's defense is higher than Some Early Hardmode Armors but that's only to literally have defense against Hardmode Mobs. Most Hardmode Mobs in the beginning of games can really give the player (If he or she doesn't know all the...
  4. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip Crystal Armor - Mining Set's Hardmode Counterpart

Mining Armor in Terraria is ultimately the best mining armor, which is unfortunate considering that it's not even Endgame, albeit's fast mining speed buff and automatic light where ever you go. So what about a better version of that armor? Crystal Armor Defense - 29 Set Bonus - Allows the...
  5. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip The sun staff

I don't think this is quite necessary, due to you already comparing it to the Blizzard Staff, which in of itself is already OP. At least in 1.2, that is. You should really focus on necessity, rather than just trying to improve another weapon with another weapon.
  6. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip The Chisel, an Answer to replace the Hammer's Chiseling Ability

The Hammer in 1.2 was introduced with two uses. It could break walls, and chisel blocks. Don't you just hate it when you're building a house and have to remove a wall that's sticking out from one block, you chisel that block and something you have on top of that block just pops off? Well, I have...
  7. TheAverageCommoner

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Predicted date for a hotfix or have they already notified this issue?
  8. TheAverageCommoner

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Yo 505 I've noticed that there's a lack of drops, is this a glitch?
  9. TheAverageCommoner

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

ZzZEireGirlZzZ ;c)
  10. TheAverageCommoner

Items Using Souls of Might/Demonite to create Harder Bosses

Instead of enablin' some "Expert Mode" Why not use Souls that grant the player Mighty Items? For example, If I wanted a harder bossfight with per say, the Mech Bosses, or the Golem, I would get the summoners and combine one of them with the souls of might. And if I wanted to make harder...
  11. TheAverageCommoner

What do you dislike about Terraria?

I hate entering Hardmode. The ore mining, the feeling of hopelessness (Which, I recommend, GET THE WATER BOLT, IT WILL SAVE YOU HOURS OF DEATH) I just hate getting into Hardmode. Oh, and to top it off, The Jungle is ABSOLUTELY annoying. I just want Redigit to add in a nuke so I CAN OBLITERATE...
  12. TheAverageCommoner

Console Zoom!

Or perhaps just have it as an option. Simple as.
  13. TheAverageCommoner

Guys, just a heads up, If you're looking at my status for any :red: that's going on, I have a...

Guys, just a heads up, If you're looking at my status for any :red: that's going on, I have a Tumblr, I can't stress this enough
Back
Top Bottom