Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see an update! No fishing yet, but hope springs eternal. Thank you to 505, Engine, Mr.Rudi, and all the Terraria team!

On the wiki it sais you can get the celestial emblem even though I gave the guide my avengers emblem and it doesnt say I can make it :(

I don't see the Celestial Emblem listed on the changelog in the OP. It may not be in this update.

Does Plantera really drop a mask? I got the beetle stuff (gypsy robe is awesome btw) and horned god and all the masks except Plantera yesterday, and have been farming Plantera all day and still no mask... :/

Exactly one of the reasons I'm back here.

Plantera doesn't drop it's Mask. Must've killed it over 50 times, no Axe (expected tbh), no Mask (I have no idea why, but I have all the others).

Also, to repeat what I said in an earlier post, I cannot record the Underground Crimson, Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon music. I have now tried each repeatedly, even staying in the Underground Crimson for three hours straight, equipping and unequipping my Music Box roughly every 30 mins.

I also have an observation about the online censor. I was playing co-op and 3 of my Signposts were (Censored). I scratched my head and saw that they were all part of the Teleporter Info Signs that referenced the "Main Crimson Biome". Anyway, after about 6 hours, it finally dawned on me. Even though "Biome" is par for the course in Terraria, for some bizarre reason the game must think it says "Blome" (Blow me).

That's the only thing I can think of. It boggles my mind and is obviously an oversight, but man, labelling my Biomes just became a whole lot more difficult.

not really..just say Crimson, Corruption, Jungle, Underworld, Hallow, Space, floating Island #1/#2/#3.

I got

Plantera doesn't drop it's Mask. Must've killed it over 50 times, no Axe (expected tbh), no Mask (I have no idea why, but I have all the others).

Also, to repeat what I said in an earlier post, I cannot record the Underground Crimson, Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon music. I have now tried each repeatedly, even staying in the Underground Crimson for three hours straight, equipping and unequipping my Music Box roughly every 30 mins.

I also have an observation about the online censor. I was playing co-op and 3 of my Signposts were (Censored). I scratched my head and saw that they were all part of the Teleporter Info Signs that referenced the "Main Crimson Biome". Anyway, after about 6 hours, it finally dawned on me. Even though "Biome" is par for the course in Terraria, for some bizarre reason the game must think it says "Blome" (Blow me).

That's the only thing I can think of. It boggles my mind and is obviously an oversight, but man, labelling my Biomes just became a whole lot more difficult.
he

I got the plantera mask just then and the axe sooooo yeah and i was able to record all those musics

I got the plantera mask just then and the axe sooooo yeah and i was able to record all those musics

I can confrim several things:
The Axe does drop, as I have gotten it twice from Plantera.
The music box for Pumpkin Moon(and likely also Frost Moon and Underground Crimson) do appear to have some issue.
Music boxes are supposed to record music after a random amount of time, but they do have a limit to how long it takes.
These three pieces of music, though, might not have the cap, or their cap being much higher then normal.

thats funny I got it when I killed it my first time

Despite some frustrations I've had with Mobile, even factoring that in, it remains one of the best Mobile games/apps I've yet seen. The fact that 505 has managed to port as much of such a complex game as Terraria as they have, with as much success as they have, is amazing; and with that in mind, of course there's bound to be flaws.
Unfortunately my tablet is a cheap piece of junk that we got cheap from Verizon and for some reason it can't handle the proper Android version, and so I'm using the Kindle version right now. Even if the Android game becomes playable to me, I have a pretty sweet world going that I'm not keen on losing until I have to. But it's great to see the progress being made, since I won't immediately have access to a PC to play 1.3 right away when it comes out!

So, big thanks from me to 505Games for all they're doing! Keep it up guys, you really are doing great work!

You can't craft them yet. If you look at the celestial magnet's description it doesn't say "material."

I can confrim several things:
The Axe does drop, as I have gotten it twice from Plantera.
The music box for Pumpkin Moon(and likely also Frost Moon and Underground Crimson) do appear to have some issue.
Music boxes are supposed to record music after a random amount of time, but they do have a limit to how long it takes.
These three pieces of music, though, might not have the cap, or their cap being much higher then normal.

Well, I got the Plantera Mask today. It's to be expected, I usually have terrible luck, so I'm not surprised it took so long.

As for the Music Boxes, even if the cap is much higher than normal (and it does vary, I know), if I start recording the Pumpkin Moon at 7:30pm until 4:30am (all night) and THAT is "not enough time", then it is actually impossible. As for the Underground Crimson, yeah, it's a very long loop. Definitely one of, if not the, longest music tracks in the game. Very cool too, I want to record it. :(

As for The Axe, that's just RNG, and I'm supremely cursed. Still haven't found an Enchanted Sword or Bone Pickaxe either.

I got a tweet that (some?) Pet items are still buggy... Can anyone confirm?

Define "buggy".

I own all the Pets, Lizard Egg to Petri Dish, console exclusives and the multiplatform ones.

Are they supposed to be buggy to obtain? Do they fail to spawn or have glitched sprites? I had to get the Guinea Pig from a friend btw. I obtained all the rest myself.

I obtained every one myself legitimately. A few of them might be kinda rare, but they weren't that hard to get.
I haven't noticed anything buggy about them. Hmm

Yay! Theres the 505 that listens to us and was last seen about a month after the hardmode update for mobile. Glad to see they are listening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom