Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was referring to a bug with the frost moon update. you sometimes have a weapon like the North Pole spawn and despawn if you don't get it quickly enough.

I know..but if you read more carefull...it despawned from his inventory. He also pointed at mythical thats why i posted my comment ;)

I knew this was going to come, cause: Sometime in Quebec, sky is white. What is also white, snow. Kid make snowman out of snow. Snowman are made of circle. What is circle in the sky at nigth, the moon.What is on a snowman face, rock and carrot. What game have a moon with a snowman face on it. Terraria! The order 1.2 came on all platform was PC, Console and Mobile. Considering that is is .2 we take the second one from our list, witch is console. Frost Moon on Console was confirmed a while ago!
:redspin: I know this sound like these Illuminati theory on the internet and i know, that was what i was trying to recreate! :redspin:

Build an arena with the traps from the Lihzahrd temple.
i did but i get kicked in the face all the time i litter the areana with traps and i still die the traps work and i have turtle armor ant the terra blade and the horsemans blade but i still fail ps i love mele wepons i use them for every thing if im doing something wrong tell me.

AB9B5E4930BCA3AD5ED9FCBF1A4D32328A4CEEE1

PC, not Console, but all the stuff I did for it can be used on Console. Basically, when the night starts, you use the Present/Medallion and turn the 1 second timer on, then wait until wave 7, I believe, which is when Mourning Woods start spawning and you need to start dodging. If the Terra Blade is still not autoswing on console, try getting magic gear and grinding the Frost Moon for the Razorpine. Just don't get it Mythical, as seen from the other comments on this thread.

i did but i get kicked in the face all the time i litter the areana with traps and i still die the traps work and i have turtle armor ant the terra blade and the horsemans blade but i still fail ps i love mele wepons i use them for every thing if im doing something wrong tell me.
im trying to get spectere armor but the clophite grind takes forever since i can never find much plus my inventorys to full half the time whoops im meant t this to galeinteclipse sorry if i spelled your name wrong im dont have a pc so i have to use my ipad for messages.

Last edited:
im trying to get spectere armor but the clophite grind takes forever since i can never find much plus my inventorys to full half the time whoops im meant t this to galeinteclipse sorry if i spelled your name wrong im dont have a pc so i have to use my ipad for messages.
That reminds me... I should probably clean out my inventory soon. I usually just have one spot open. You can hit the max mining speed on console though, and with that, chloro farming pretty much takes no effort.

AB9B5E4930BCA3AD5ED9FCBF1A4D32328A4CEEE1

PC, not Console, but all the stuff I did for it can be used on Console. Basically, when the night starts, you use the Present/Medallion and turn the 1 second timer on, then wait until wave 7, I believe, which is when Mourning Woods start spawning and you need to start dodging. If the Terra Blade is still not autoswing on console, try getting magic gear and grinding the Frost Moon for the Razorpine. Just don't get it Mythical, as seen from the other comments on this thread.
That reminds me... I should probably clean out my inventory soon. I usually just have one spot open. You can hit the max mining speed on console though, and with that, chloro farming pretty much takes no effort.
i found that ou with spulunker potion that i can mine chlrophite with ease now i have spectere armor but i ran out of ectoplasm dangit now a trip to the dungon is ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom