1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Thebananaboy

Share This Page

Thebananaboy

Terrarian, Male

New phone, who dis? Sep 25, 2017

1. Thebananaboy
      Thebananaboy
      New phone, who dis?
      1. Commander Crocket
        Commander Crocket
        Yeah, uh, the wooden block from the All-Stars version of Super Mario Bros. 3 called - he said he wants his sprite back. :)
        Sep 25, 2017
      2. Thebananaboy
        Thebananaboy
        Well, he can stick it. I'm staying with this in honor of X.
        Sep 25, 2017
      3. Commander Crocket
        Commander Crocket
        Well, don't blame me if they send Miyamoto on your case. :D
        Sep 25, 2017
  • About

Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Pixel Piracy
    • Pixel Privateers
    I'm a passionate Terrarian, but not as passionate as the people who invest about 3000 hours into the game and build detailed pixelart that spans entire worlds. More like; I love playing Terraria with my friends, and I'm always checking the forums for new on Terrarias development. I also enjoy reading trough mod threads, even though I have only once tried modded Terraria.
    I'm of course also excited for Terraria: Otherworld and any news about it.
    I've been a member of Terraria Online before but forgot to convert my account in time, so it's all back to Nil Zero for now, and since I mostly join here to read and not to write, I'll probably mostly lurk offline still. Sorry.

Also a big fan of Pixel Piracy, but I don't like Pixel Privateers as much, it's a little too combat-y and I'm disappointed in it's dialogue system. But maybe that's just because I got pampered by Bethesda too much.

Signature

I really don't love bananas as much as you'd think, I prefer Schnitzel.