Recent content by TheFish

1. TheFish

A functional winter house with a lot of storage

There's a ton of talent on display for creations around here, but I had trouble finding homes that were also functional - most of the ones I've seen are decorative, basically, or sometimes cram all the crafting stuff far away in a basement, etc. So, I've made my own. It has crafting stations...
  2. TheFish

PC I'd like to try multiplayer

Hi all. Turns out I've been having some trouble getting multiplayer to work, and anything I can think of or google to troubleshoot it hasn't fixed it. If/when I find a workaround I'll follow up.
  3. TheFish

Weapons & Equip The whips go against the principles of the summoner

I've done a good amount of fishing so I think I don't mind it. Was a little unintuitive to get started but when I learned it's not optional to get the GPS... well, past that initial hurdle it wasn't bad. I got several sailfish boots, but only after I'd gone spelunking and found flurry boots, and...
  4. TheFish

Yes, mage is relatively close, they just aren't saddled with melee at least. I'm playing on classic. I'm just that bad at the game I guess. I have been reforging for +def bonuses because it does seem to help. While I don't know the exact formulas, it's been the difference between being able to...
  5. TheFish

I came to the forums for a different reason but when I saw this topic, I went on the wiki and started looking up armor sets for the other "classes"/builds... and what I saw honestly made my stomach turn a bit. Summoners have 1/2 or sometimes as little as 1/3rd the defense. It's really paper...
  6. TheFish

PC I'd like to try multiplayer

Hi. I've been playing solo up to this point and I'd like to try joining someone in multiplayer. My character is pre-Plantera (and for now I'd like to stick to pre-Plantera worlds), but I've also kept my pre-hardmode loadouts so I can gear down for pre-HM worlds. I can join discords and listen...
  7. TheFish

Weapons & Equip Item dye that syncs with time hair dye

Oh, that's an awesome idea - then we could easily color coordinate with any of the special dyes.
  8. TheFish

Weapons & Equip Item dye that syncs with time hair dye

Recently got the hair dye that changes color with time. It's pretty neat. ...buuut. Having a variable color clashes with my accessories. I can make my main outfit neutral enough to work with all the hair colors, but it would also be really cool if there was a dye for equipment that would...
  9. TheFish

PC Engineering a hoik bypass

I've been using hoiks and I love them, except for one little detail. Well, let's suppose I have a horizontal hoik. But occasionally I might want to cross the track, vertically, without boarding the hoik, say to get to the other side of a cave. Is there a way to setup a crossing like this, that...
  10. TheFish

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Hi. I'm having a little issue that isn't the save editor exactly but I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to make a copy of my character so I have something to play solo while not getting too far ahead of my friend. At first I just changed the name in the editor and the file name but that...
Back
Top Bottom