theGameWizerd

Steampunker, Male, from The mana stream

Chapter 2 is out for Fractured! Story - Fractured: A Terraria Story Sep 4, 2018

theGameWizerd was last seen:
Oct 4, 2018
    1. theGameWizerd
    2. theGameWizerd
      theGameWizerd
      Forgot to mention this, but I started a new story I plan on finishing this time. haha. Anyway, link will be as a reply
      1. theGameWizerd
        Sep 3, 2018
    3. theGameWizerd
      theGameWizerd
      Guess who's back. Back again.
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
      2. theGameWizerd
        theGameWizerd
        Eminem?

I'll tell a friend.
        Sep 3, 2018
    4. theGameWizerd
      theGameWizerd
      Nintendo NX is officially the Nintendo Switch! Still calling it the NX though, cuz of the kind of person I am,..
      1. Bluegreen
        Bluegreen
        woah there buddy wanna calm down I can't handle how much of a rebel you are
        Oct 20, 2016
    5. theGameWizerd
      theGameWizerd
      Terraria, A Story of Adventurers is dead. Sorry
      1. Crimwolf
        Crimwolf
        ???
        Oct 18, 2016
      2. zeskorion
        Oct 18, 2016
      3. theGameWizerd
        theGameWizerd
        I just really don't know how to keep going with it. I kinda lost good ideas for the story...I just don't know how to keep it interesting. I had to resort to implementing an idea for multiple world saves, and people think it's a future world.
        Oct 20, 2016
    6. theGameWizerd
      theGameWizerd
      Chapter VIII of "Terraria, A Story of Adventurers" is uploaded! Go check it out, something isn't as you guys seemed to think...
    7. theGameWizerd
      theGameWizerd
      The plot thickens as Chapter VII for "Terraria, A Story of Adventurers" finally gets released! Enjoy the cliffhanger and the small battle!!!
    8. theGameWizerd
      theGameWizerd
      Chapter VI is finally done. nothing too interesting, just set up for chapters to follow :p
    9. theGameWizerd
      theGameWizerd
      Chapter V is out, and it's a long read! Went on a heck of a spiel there, and nothing accomplished other than, well, read it to find out!
    10. theGameWizerd
      theGameWizerd
      Chapter IV for "Terraria, A Story of Adventurers" is out! Heck of a way to leave it, honestly. Needed to speed up the story somehow...
    11. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      re: your reply to my quote -- I'm glad you're enjoying my story! Yeah I kind of have set up a sort of AU/complicated lore that's partly AU and partly me thinking way too much on things xD Let me know your thoughts! (if you want to ofc, it's a big help). And I'll continue checking in on yours.
      1. theGameWizerd
        theGameWizerd
        I wish I had some knowledge in animation and some good animation software. I would animate your story and, with your permission, post it on my channel with a link to you and your channel, if you have one. I'll let you know what I think about your story. And thanks for checking out my story. Means a lot!
        Apr 19, 2016
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Oh my gosh. If that were possible I'd be a million percent for it okay just the fact that people are ENJOYING the thing is more than I expected. Like some of my friends drew stuff for and I'm just ALKjLKJSDF. Inspiring anyone to make any content based on my stuff is great because that's all I've hoped to be. Best of luck on your projects!
        Apr 19, 2016
      3. theGameWizerd
        theGameWizerd
        It's a shame that I don't know anything about animation, since there are three kinds of fans; the ones with ideas but no means, the ones with means and no ideas, and the rare person with the ideas and the means.
        Apr 20, 2016
  • About

Wizard by trade, gamer at heart
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    I am but a manifestation of technology and gaming itself. Nah, I'm really just a guy who loves playing games, making up stories, and having a good time with my video games! Feel free to check out any threads I post, and keep on gaming!

Signature

Twitch: twitch.tv/thegamewizerd
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_mYd06mSsAeLL0T5KcB3w

"Why are you booing me? I'm right." -Galatians 4:16, essentially