Recent content by thekoopaking

1. thekoopaking

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"i Just Rit on myself" and "im gonna use that rink" both are by me. lmao -_- i was trying to say. i just wrote on myself and im gonna use that red ink but my brain was just not workin with me
  2. thekoopaking

Terraria - Some Cursors for Windows

oh my god. I love this. this is EXACTLY what i was looking for. thank you!
  3. thekoopaking

Ayy lmao

Ayy lmao
  4. thekoopaking

PC Pig War (minigame thing)

So i made this... dont know why but i did... no download.. maybe later this minigame has you fight many pigrons at once!.. This minigame also has 3 side modes to it.. all of them are showcased in this video
  5. thekoopaking

PC What did i Just make?!?!

well i didnt wire it to really do anything very usefull. but i guess it could be used because it can come up with a diffrent combination of numbers depending on which switches were hit first and you could maybe wire that to something. tbh im not 100% sure how i made it or if i could ever...
  6. thekoopaking

PC What did i Just make?!?!

Ok so the best i can explain this is. depending on which switches are flipped in order will come up with a diffrent number code BUT! you dont need the numbers. i had it for help understanding what the heck i just made. i also linked the wires to traps. but you can link it to anything if you...
  7. thekoopaking

to. Many. danm . Times.

to. Many. danm . Times.
  8. thekoopaking

Lol yeah

Lol yeah
  9. thekoopaking

PC Item "ducts" (fun contraption)

"use this to send good and presents to friends with bases elsewhere on a server. Or lend out town NPCs (during the day)" yeah. i guess you could do that! i only made this in my world for fun tho :p You could also made this as large as you want by making it bigger with more and more paths to...
  10. thekoopaking

sounds like a cool idea!. but yeah. like i got the idea to make this when i was out and i had to wait till i got home to do it. im having fun making it.
  11. thekoopaking

NOTE! I Only made This For Fun. so This will not be how to build it. i just wanna show it off :p Ok. This idea Came into my Head Hours ago and i decided to try and make it. after a little while of not getting it to work. i Got it working! (its not done) BUT IT WORKS. what i mean by (its not...
  12. thekoopaking

PC Day/night teller. And Afk Statue farm idea

yeah. i had the idea to make this instantly when i saw those announcement boxes. i didnt even know if there whould be day and night sensors. im glad there are! im going to add it to all my worlds
  13. thekoopaking

"Everything afk farm"

(if you dont use the mod)
Back
Top Bottom