Recent content by TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

1. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Both Internet and Electrical power problems. If it´s not one, it´s the other one. @Murphmario yeah it was you who pinged me
  2. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

WHOMST HAS THE GALL TO AWAKEN ME FROM MY SLUMBER. (on a side note I have been without internet for the last week since quarantine didn't allow the technicians to come to me house and fix the antenna that keeps me alive )
  3. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

((I am pretty sure you can´t have a pair of extra limbs and don't feel anything at all.))
  4. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

((Binding of Isaac is the only game that has such a long progression that I know of. ))
  5. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

((brb tho, gonna go eat something))
  6. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

((Avali? A race I should know of? andsomedescriptionofitplease))
  7. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

((You still playing as murph, right? ))
  8. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

"Hmph. Wanted to see the chainsaw transformation, just for the heck of it." "Going to follow him, I haven´t had my dose of trouble today yet." He went and asked for what looked like whiskey and rum for days, then turned to Fixer. "Seeya" He disappeared in a purple implosion, along with the...
  9. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

"As long as there are people drinking in bars, the world can´t go to :red: yet. And you also can do stupid jokes like me, at least to pass time."
  10. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

((worst unironical joke of 2020 ladies and gentlemen))
  11. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

"Nah, you dont look like the biting type, more on the saw type."
  12. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

He simply moved his chair a little bit farther away from Chen, awkward silence ensues. "Gonna pass on the gasoline dare, thanks." He noticed the sarcasm, still worrying about his personal safety.
  13. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

"Hmm. Got me on that one. And for now, can´t think of anything better, even though the liquid quality is not particularly amazing."
  14. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

"Name´s Jax. And how come about you turn into a giant chainsaw? You don´t look particularly mechanical." He said, raising an eyebrow to Chen´s words, raising his glass and drinking some more.
Back
Top Bottom