• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Hmph. Wanted to see the chainsaw transformation, just for the heck of it."
"Going to follow him, I haven´t had my dose of trouble today yet."
He went and asked for what looked like whiskey and rum for days, then turned to Fixer.
"Seeya"
He disappeared in a purple implosion, along with the liquor, appearing outside the bar, without the liquor, and followed the Chainsaw man

((They have a wiki. Here's a link to the biology page for it.))

Since the Fixer knows what Teridax's projects are, she decides to check on them, starting by going to the Habitat construction site of the Rainforest Project.
"Hey, Murph. You need any help with constructing this giant complex? Anything new?"

"...[beat] You want wings? I can give you some... But... Well. I'd prefer not to. There are a bit of ethics involved in this.

...Well, I encountered Chen at a nearby bar, seems he has a bit of a hard time. Though, he said he has a large tolerance to alcohol, despite him still going to a bar to drink. He might have as well made a sandwich eat to feel better, honestly. And a bit annoyed about the shoehorning. But... Well, I just needed to get my thoughts out there. Sorry for a little rant there."

"It's alright. Also, what do you mean about the ethnics? You do know about those wings that can be made from souls of flight, right?"

(I don't think Chen went to the construction site, nor does the mage have the authorization to even be in the construction zone, since Teridax was the only person who allowed people like Fixer and Murph to be there.)
"No, not really."

Back
Top Bottom