• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Never told me you were an alcoholic, the way you drink like no tomorrow. But, Chen, I'm kinda trying to make sure that nothing crazy happens too fast right now, and your trio is a bit notorious for that, tanks coming to life, carrying C4s like no such thing as security, etc. I really don't want to be... just overwhelmed at the moment."

C "Same here. Look, I...I just wanna take a break too. I know it's hard for both of us, but...well, that's just my life. What's chaos to the fly is normal for the spider. Or whatever"
(Technically still on break, they're just having a drinking conversation)

((You do seem like having time to come here and have a drink. About the break. . . . Yeah there is a quarantine, Don't think I'll be freer to RP than now.))

"Wait. Carrying C4? Tanks into life? What in the ever loving Icathia. I dont think you can handle more stress than Fixer, given your words." He said looking at Fixer and the other guy.

C "Well, you can call me Chen. I may have two tails and cat ears, and maybe I turn into a giant chainsaw, but I still need some breaks every now and then. It really sucks knowing I'm trying to get away from this whole mess..." *stares at his empty mug sadly before ordering another one*

"Name´s Jax. And how come about you turn into a giant chainsaw? You don´t look particularly mechanical." He said, raising an eyebrow to Chen´s words, raising his glass and drinking some more.

C "Obviously can't show it here bud. After all, people get somewhat alarmed when a cat person turns into a weapon" *decides to drink a couple shots and is unfazed* "Nothing like some nice liquor for the night huh?"

C "Well, here's something for you that'll make you laugh. So, some guy was dumb enough to try gasoline on a dare and he spat it all over himself. After that, he freaking lit himself a cigarette and you know what happens then. Yeah, burned to death"
(Note: Yes, this is actually based on a true story)
(Note: Chen is being sarcastic)

He simply moved his chair a little bit farther away from Chen, awkward silence ensues. "Gonna pass on the gasoline dare, thanks." He noticed the sarcasm, still worrying about his personal safety.

C "Very funny. Yeah, the world's really gone to s:red:, you know that? Sometimes, the only thing I can do is try to drink it away, but running won't help. It never does"

C "Well, I've got to go now. Ganransu and Fonaris might wake up soon and I'd rather they didn't search the whole city to find me"
*pays what he needs to, says goodbye, and leaves*

Back
Top Bottom