Recent content by TheStachelfisch

1. TheStachelfisch

PC INSANE tmodloader lag

Your GPU is a mobile GPU and from 2011. Your cpu is <2010 Era. So just think about this for a hot minute. You only barely meet the LOWEST requirements for TERRARIA, not even tModLoader
  2. TheStachelfisch

Galactic Mod in need of coders and spriters

It would help, if you like... Explain what your mod actually adds or what its supposed to add.
  3. TheStachelfisch

broken code...

Look at the most basic beginner C# tutorials. This is just completely wrong, and don't randomly copy paste code, and I suggest don't pressing every code suggestion from vs/intellicode
  4. TheStachelfisch

New to modded terraria

Max stack plus doesn't have any Keybinds
  5. TheStachelfisch

tModLoader A problem was encountered during world generation

Disable Industrial pickaxes, even the mod creator says just to disable the mod
  6. TheStachelfisch

Your enemy

If you want some good guides look at this page tModLoader/tModLoader There also is a npc/enemy guide in there
  7. TheStachelfisch

Mod suggestion

That already exists in Vanilla, look above every accessory slot, there is a litttle gray button, press that one to hide accessories.
  8. TheStachelfisch

tModLoader Cant make color red?

If you want a bit more saturated red then use this one hsl(5, 99%, 50%) This one should stand out a bit more as red
  9. TheStachelfisch

Best Mod Combination

Thorium and Mod of Redemption is a pretty nice combo, and if you mix that with some QoL mods then its almost perfect, just be sure not to put any other Content mods, since 2 is already almost too much. For QoL mods I just recommend Recipe browser, No tombstones (if you want), Summoners...
  10. TheStachelfisch

tModLoader Cant make color red?

hsl(9, 100%, 60%) is red. And please look up on how HSL works
  11. TheStachelfisch

I need help with installing tModloader 64bit.

There is a detailed guide on the tModLoader 64 bit discord
  12. TheStachelfisch

Thanks

Thanks
  13. TheStachelfisch

tModLoader Decompiling the source code of terraria

Yeah good luck, that wont work...
Back
Top Bottom