1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
TheTrueAkao
Last Activity:
Apr 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 8

Share This Page

TheTrueAkao

Skeletron Prime, Male, from ???

TheTrueAkao was last seen:
Apr 8, 2017
    1. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      That, sir, is a beautiful as hell Gore Magala.
      Shame my 3DS XL slipped from my second pair of hands.
    2. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      Time to put something here!
      That, and when I said "chase a candidate", I meant real life.
      Unless of course you WANT Jack to be Rikki's partner digimon.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 8
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

I was once a great samurai chicken, but now I am a dog that can box.
    Name: Akinobu "Jack" Hiranaka

Appearance: Go look up Gaomon

Digimon: Gaomon

Personality: While he can be a loner, Jack can also be a very cocky person, but does back it up with a fair amount of strength and skill. If he were to begin losing a fight, he will put his pride aside and retreat when given the chance.

Backstory: Jack was there when the last of earth's countries were taken over by digimon, well, on the earth anyway. He joined the Chessmon empire a few months prior, seeing it better to join them willfully, and besides, he saw this as a chance to become stronger. His former life was nothing really that much to speak about, other then he traveled around the continent, training, fighting, and having a grand old time before the Chessmon empire took it over.
    He moved to earth during the invasion of Africa, but wasn't involved in another of fighting. He stayed they for a while, until Russia and China where finally defeated and brought under the control of the great Chessmon empire. He moved to Asia and settled into a group of islands know as Japan. He is there now, waiting to see what the Chessmon empire plans to do next.

Digimon forms: Fresh: Dodomon/In-Training: Wanyamon/Rookie: Gaomon/Champion: Gaogamon Alt.Champion: BlackGaogamon /Ultimate: Machgaogamon Alt.Ultimate: BlackMachGaogamon/Mega: MirageGaogamon

Amount of currency: Bits-5000 Yen-o
    [​IMG]