• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by TimeyMarey007

1. TimeyMarey007

so I was brought back here again by a message in my inbox of a reply to a long dead artwork...

so I was brought back here again by a message in my inbox of a reply to a long dead artwork thread... oh damn these memories
  2. TimeyMarey007

Nice! They're one of my fave bands.

Nice! They're one of my fave bands.
  3. TimeyMarey007

A big Rush fan, I see? :D

A big Rush fan, I see? :D
  4. TimeyMarey007

Oh hey. We haven't talked or anything in a long time. Years, in fact. How's it been going?

Oh hey. We haven't talked or anything in a long time. Years, in fact. How's it been going?
  5. TimeyMarey007

Dwelling too much on nostalgia, Wayback'd to TO days (August 2013) as ZV151 and now I'm like...

Dwelling too much on nostalgia, Wayback'd to TO days (August 2013) as ZV151 and now I'm like "What the :red: did I do to piss off everyone?"
  6. TimeyMarey007

Razleth's Artists' Corna

Anyways, uh, you might wanna heavily revamp the front page/first post, or at least just the request waiting list since it's the same one from like last year or more ago. Just saying. :P
  7. TimeyMarey007

Razleth's Artists' Corna

All right, in that case... myself I've been out of the loop of Terraria for so long that I don't really have anything interesting from my Terraria chars I want. But let's get to it, my original character from works I'm planning, named Timey Marey. Here's her details: (random btw: I'm...
  8. TimeyMarey007

Razleth's Artists' Corna

I haven't forgotten about this place at all, and I still remember you had a request to do for me. :P An email brought me back here and realized this still existed. Anyways my request might change so can you do more than just Terraria or Dungeons and Dragon stuff? If not, then you can stick to a...
  9. TimeyMarey007

so i come back for a lil check and 1.3 console finally released after 2 and a half years. wew

so i come back for a lil check and 1.3 console finally released after 2 and a half years. wew
  10. TimeyMarey007

Ah nvm I got it. He made emotes for the forum. And custom emotes for several other people... but...

Ah nvm I got it. He made emotes for the forum. And custom emotes for several other people... but this is just sad. *salute*
  11. TimeyMarey007

Man I've really been out of the loop here for quite a long time. And huh, Jestex died... I...

Man I've really been out of the loop here for quite a long time. And huh, Jestex died... I either remember that name, or I don't. Jamais vu?
  12. TimeyMarey007

dayum i've been a ghost for too long. but i guess i'll keep being that ghost some more. xd

dayum i've been a ghost for too long. but i guess i'll keep being that ghost some more. xd
  13. TimeyMarey007

>has never tried 1.3.4. yet. >1.3.5 announced it seems >w0w

>has never tried 1.3.4. yet. >1.3.5 announced it seems >w0w
  14. TimeyMarey007

The good old days when I accumulated 1000 posts in 4 days and everyone formed a coalition...

The good old days when I accumulated 1000 posts in 4 days and everyone formed a coalition against me. :^)
  15. TimeyMarey007

Casual Personality Disorder Test

lol xd I think I agree with pretty much all my results here.
Top Bottom