TimeyMarey007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Y'know, I really regret unintentionally nuking all the friendships I had made on TO/TCF. Not that any bad blood happened, but rather they just faded with time as I became less and less active. Oh well...
    Holy :red: the new Terraria 1.4 spoilers gives me a certain urge to play the game that I have not felt since 2015.
    NoahHasAwoken!
    NoahHasAwoken!
    Holy :red2:, this is the best use of an icon I’ve ever seen!
    Dwelling too much on nostalgia, Wayback'd to TO days (August 2013) as ZV151 and now I'm like "What the :red: did I do to piss off everyone?"
    Reactions: Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Haha oh God now I'm thinking about "why the :red: did I do that; it pissed everyone off?"
    Man I've really been out of the loop here for quite a long time. And huh, Jestex died... I either remember that name, or I don't. Jamais vu?
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    Ah nvm I got it. He made emotes for the forum. And custom emotes for several other people... but this is just sad. *salute*
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    God rest his talented soul.
    4000 statue spawned Medusas later, Pocket Mirror get! yh I gave up on naturally farming them
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Natural farming takes... ugh... "effort."

Statue spawning is better for item farming (with some exceptions, like Mimics).
    Old news, but 1.3.1 fixed the "ranger lifesteal" bug... well what was that?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Holy Arrows counted as magic, so you could wear the spectre set and heal from the stars the arrows summoned
    tfw old threads keep getting liked yet no one bothers to post stuff and potentially bump the old good threads
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom