Recent content by Toilet Fire

1. Toilet Fire

How Do I Fix My Campfires Turning Pink Every 2 Seconds?

I don't know the first thing about making textures, do you know anywhere I might be able to find an already working file for the campfire?
  2. Toilet Fire

Here's the file I used, it does a few "fiery" animations before blinking pink https://www.mediafire.com/file/zb1suue78k2s9me/Tiles_215.png/file
  3. Toilet Fire

I don't know much about spriting and texture packs, so If there's something wrong with the sprite file I have no clue about how to find and fix it. But I've been looking up what causes this and apparently its because of a missing texture so I downloaded the campfire file from another source...
  4. Toilet Fire

I've been trying to add in the old campfire sprite and I've gotten as far as getting it to load ingame but once its placed it turns pink every 2 seconds. How do I fix this?
  5. Toilet Fire

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Am I allowed to include more than one entry in my post? :confused:
  6. Toilet Fire

New Age Retro Terraria

Does this work on modded versions of terraria?
  7. Toilet Fire

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

Wait, AFK's mod adds ocram?
  8. Toilet Fire

tModLoader Consolaria

I've fought Ocram a few times and i'm curious, did you use the same attack patterns and such from the old console version or did you make your own for him? Also the servants seem to stand still and spin instead of chasing the player, is that a glitch or intentional?
  9. Toilet Fire

Who's Your Favorite Terraria Boss?

Ocram is my favorite boss, the attacks, servants, and drops make for a very enjoyable fight. In my opinion he fits perfectly in terraria as an almost endgame boss. I've defeated the pillars along with the moon lord and I don't really like how "space themed" the game gets after fighting the golem...
  10. Toilet Fire

tModLoader Consolaria

How do you go about getting the petri dish?
Back
Top Bottom