Recent content by Travis 3

1. Travis 3

be patient? ive been trying to get help with this since december, i think im a little passed...

be patient? ive been trying to get help with this since december, i think im a little passed patient at this point. i paid for a game i cant even play.
  2. Travis 3

i need help. badly, been trying to fix this game for months now with no help from anyone at...

i need help. badly, been trying to fix this game for months now with no help from anyone at steam or relogic. getting very very frustrated and im gonna ask for my money back soon. i keep getting an error when i try to launch. ive reinstalled everything. multiple times and have done about a...
  3. Travis 3

PC Strange error message when launching

really? nobody has a response for this even months later? very unimpressed and kinda pissed that i cant play one of my favorite games because nobody will answer me.
  4. Travis 3

PC So I found this in the game files...

this is probably just files for the moon lord exploding at the end of the fight
  5. Travis 3

PC Strange error message when launching

Every time i try to launch Terrraria i get this error message. I've tried re-installing, repairing the files and I've searched online for a fix but cant seem to find anything. System.IO.IOException: The file cannot be accessed by the system. at System.IO._error:WinIOError(Int32 errorCode...
Back
Top Bottom