Recent content by Treehorse

1. Treehorse

Disarray Mod

That's fine. In the meantime, do you have other tips on how to beat the worm? Is there something that causes them to spawn? It seems no matter what we do, we can't kill them. Then again, we might have done this to ourselves as we have expert, revengeance, and disarray mode on :U
  2. Treehorse

Disarray Mod

Awesome! Not to pry or anything, but do you have an idea when the update will be released?
  3. Treehorse

Disarray Mod

Hi, Cavities. This mod is amazing, but me and my friend have been having some trouble in Disarray mode, specifically the Brain of Cthulhu. When we try to kill it, Blood Crawler worms spawn and make the fight extremely difficult, as the worms are too quick. We have molten armor and have yet to...
  4. Treehorse

Sorry for being so inactive. School is really backing me up! :S

Sorry for being so inactive. School is really backing me up! :S
  5. Treehorse

Will do!

Will do!
  6. Treehorse

I'm trying to follow the same amount of people I was on TO.

I'm trying to follow the same amount of people I was on TO.
  7. Treehorse

Giv back pwees D:

Giv back pwees D:
  8. Treehorse

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!.... and you :3

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!.... and you :3
  9. Treehorse

Me too!

Me too!
  10. Treehorse

The Dungeon Adventure! A Mystical RPG-Adventure-Turnbased THINGY!

Sorry I'm late, but since you asked I'll gladly join (hope I'm not too late). ;) Name: Treehorse Class: Horse of Trees Desc: He a horse... made of trees... Is there much more to say? Just look in the background. It explains his creation. Background: No one knows for sure were he originated...
  11. Treehorse

I'll try to be as involved as possible, but I am currently on vacation and haven't had much time...

I'll try to be as involved as possible, but I am currently on vacation and haven't had much time to do much. ;)
  12. Treehorse

More to come than just that!

More to come than just that!
  13. Treehorse

PC Anyone finding a truffle worm?

You'll find one sooner or later. Just wait it out and you'll find one. It could also be a bug of some kind :P
  14. Treehorse

I am honored to know that someone is following my footsteps. ;)

I am honored to know that someone is following my footsteps. ;)
  15. Treehorse

Minishark even worth it ?

Just do hell in your world so you don't have to keep switching worlds to go to hell. Make a hellavator (a tunnel that goes straight down to hell) for convenience. Also, I'm pretty sure there are more shadow chests in large worlds.
Back
Top Bottom