Treldent02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am now very frustrated, Terraria, when i run it, say's 'No suitible graphics card' or something like that.
    Why the hell is my 'Fishing and why' post at the top of the PC general? i knew it would cause an argument...
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    because someone replied to it, those with recent replies always come first
    I have a feeling that no one will read this
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    don't worry, all messages will appear on home by recent status

they'll see it
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    ppowersteef proved you wrong, so did I, and so did the home page.
    I've found that if you google one of the names of the character's from the story i write it comes up with a school....
    You know that felling when you go through 6 hardcore characters without succeeding? i'm going back to softcore for a while....
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I know that feeling of going through one, which is more then enough considering I died to fall damage, as usual.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I don't know that feeling... Because I learnt not to die in softcore. It can happen as long as you don't like dying in games as a general rule.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I don't like dyeing, but sometimes crap happens, like missing a block with that short-red grappling hook. :mad:
    This thing is still telling me to update my status! why? why is it doing this? I must know!
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    BAHAHAHAHA YOU KEEP FALLING FOR IT!
    G
    Gmayor61
    There's a special anti-bot system implemented to ban bots if they don't respond to the update status quota.
    Nev
    Nev
    Because every time you do, it eats a bit of your soul. Soon it will have all of you, and you become a soldier in its cursed army.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom