1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Trivaxy
Last Activity:
Feb 2, 2019

Share This Page

Trivaxy

Skeletron Prime, Male

Trivaxy was last seen:
Feb 2, 2019
    1. Ca595
      Ca595
      welp guess i take the honour of writing the first message on oyur profile. FIRST (lol). but ehh i would like to help with spriting for the mod,but maybe you could send me some reference pics or say wich colors i need to use...
      1. Trivaxy
        Trivaxy
        Oh, we're focusing on inzidium set, you can ask in #sprites of the Discord and I'll reply. Inzidium bar is purple, however, the tools are mainly bluish-purple with some side of red.
        Nov 23, 2016
      2. Ca595
        Ca595
        i ehh..think it isnt that wise to have 2 people working on the sam thing, but sinse i love bars i will think about it :) (oh and btw be sure to make and status to advertise yourself our say something fun, it will make you profile page way more happier
        Nov 23, 2016
  • About

Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360

Signature

My mods:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And some other mods that are too tiny to be mentioned.

Hop on my central mod discord server, where you can talk about my mods / suggest mods that you want: https://discord.gg/dqvbNvE
    (Currently new server)​