Ketsui/Kezzai

Hiya I'm me
I'm genderfluid maleleaning, but it would be best if you stuck with they them pronouns unless told otherwise mkay thaaaaaanks~

÷~~~÷~~~÷~~~÷=÷~~~÷~~~÷~~~÷

Likes: music, worldbuilding, writing, oc creation, cherry trees, you, red and purple, people in general,
Dislikes: idiocy, bad anime, Brussels sprouts, myself
Website
https://bandlab.com/kesshin_4
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Xbox 360
  2. Terraria: Xbox One
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/collision-a-whatever-you-want-rp.85287/
Occupation
life

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]
Facebook
Dont-have1
Twitter
dontuseit
Steam
Idonthaveit
Microsoft Gamer Tag
Echolocator9999
PSN ID
Dont have one
Nintendo Network Friend Code
Na
Discord Tag
I have one but discord is hard to keep up with
Youtube Page
Dont have one

Signature

i won post 303k on TLPW~!
やった!
Yay!
i love worldbuilding,
The First Fallacy RP
Akatennaji(i guess technically also being redone)
Music I've Made
The Gay Preamble, Act 1:
We the Gays reserve the right to gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss, and yassify land, persons, and objects at any and all leisure.
We the Gays reserve the right to be limp-wristed, speedwalkers, and drink iced tea, coffee, and other such beverages in freezing conditions.
We the Gays reserve the right to sarcastically explain, over-enunciate, and use unclear, vague, and often rare terms and/or phrases such as "tomfoolery" or "that tracks".
We the Gays reserve the right to talk to, but not so much as to listen to, the Straights.
We the Gays reserve the right to be that much more traumatized than other persons such as the Straights and Europeans.
We the Gays reserve the right to listen to Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, and girl in red at any and all leisure.
We the Gays reserve the right to be attracted to any and all lumberjacks who wear flannel in a non-joking and serious manner, or "unironically", as it will be referred to throughout the remainder of this document.
We the Gays reserve the right to avoid living, laughing, and loving, in that specified order. Each of these states, on their own, are not to be avoided.
We the Gays reserve the right to have important questions that are important and can be questioned.
We the Gays reserve the right to work in any of the "arts", these being Theatre, Painting, Digital Art in any form, Music in any form, and Dance in any form.
We the Gays reserve the right to have a six-pack without working out a day in our lives.
We the Gays reserve the right to love others, in no unclear terms, just as much as we love ourselves.
We the Gays reserve the right to look ridiculously good, even if none of the clothing colors currently on our body matches.
We the Gays reserve the right to be femme.
My AMA:Ask
THE GRAND TOUHOU PLAYLIST
He/him, they/them
(whichever is bolded is the one I go by at the time)
I got given the title of Determined One by Layn!
Pancake is a Lava demon, the last one in Hell. No one knows his real name. He is not very forgiving, and can be pushy, but eventually gets around to doing the right thing.
Kahn is a human who was born and raised in hell, and because of his natural belief, has supernatural swordsmanship skills. He is very nervous. Like a lot.
Abigail is Kahn's mom and is very devout in her belief in magic. However, her Faith based magic was part of the old magic system and must slowly be phased out by a new and more steadfast form. She is usually reliable and dependable, but if the load becomes too much, she will lash out.
Evan is Kahn's dad, however I have not made his story yet due to unforeseen circumstances.
Max is a bunny guy who was born with ears. He is the stereotypical "I'm so tough and manly ooga booga omg is that a kitten awww". (Green for normal, Blue for imitation apathy)
Sarah is a Satori who is the sister of Max. It turns out her Satori gene is dominant over the rabbit ear gene. She tolerates chaos, but has been known to dip her toes in every now and again.
Ai is a Crystal Magician and is part of the new magic system. She can control crystals, and has such a bond with them that she can become one. She's pretty wild and spontaneous. (#A02420)
Ferr is a Ke'e demon with the ability to control plants. They are very imaginative and loves to daydream, and as a result can be kinda brainless. Really sad backstory.(#00A43F)
Kettei is a level headed shy Inchling who is only half of what he once was.
Ketsui is a wild crackhead Inchling who is only half of what he once was.
Kesshin is a level headed yet detac
hed Inchling who is finally who he was meant to be.
Kara is the God of Peace. She's nice, but only because she doesn't want to start a fight.
The Gardener is a spirit who, while alive, created the Rainbow Shining Forest as his last project.
Daikin(大金) is the God of Capitalism, and is ruthlessly smart, but just as greedy.(#FBA248)
Huji is the Deity of Vocaloid. She loves to sing, and likes music in general.
Hiji is the God of Vocaloid Chaos Mystery. She isn't used to her powers yet, and doesn't even know what most of them do.
HER is the dark spirit of a teenage girl from the 1920s. Little else is known about HER, but Pancake seems to know more than he lets on.
The General is the spirit of a Japanese war general from the 1920's.
Ice is a Water Demon, but he prefers to use ice, making him I'de. He is somewhat distant, yet also seems to be slightly melodramatic. He seems to be generally disliked by most, though the reason is unknown. (#66AFD6)
Drane is an inchling with a copper bowl. He uses music to attack.
(at this point i need new names for them because I always mix them up)
Hydrangea is the robot that follows him everywhere. The robot is very glitchy, but it has personality and gets the job done.

Kimo is a Void Spirit that is attracted to places of Negative Energy. They usually try to make things more positive.
"Have you ever felt like a leaf... during fall... that fell off the tree early, left to rot as the other leaves turn beautiful colors?" -Ferr, during villian arc
Crystals are the only organized material. Everything else has irregularity baked into it's very atomic makeup. Therefore, crystals are the only normal thing this world has to offer. So don't feel weird, because literally everything else is on an atomic level. You might even be the closest thing to regularity other than crystals. - Ai
"The truth is always a lie, one way or another." -Kettei, during villian arc
"People can't be expected to be kind when they havent been treated that way." -Ess, Deity of Mutual Understanding
"Perfection cannot be gained, only spread." -Ketsui, during villian arc
"Let all fade to a crystalline dust, a perfect representation of perfection itself." -Zenbu, Lord of Perfection

"It's not my fault you tried to steal the orb!" -Pancake, running from a Kowit dragon
"IT WAS BLUE! I HAD TO!!!" -Kahn, also running from the same dragon
"&text&"= when someone is speaking Daas.
*text* is for actions
"Text" is for speaking any language present in our world(english, Cantonese, etc)
_text_ is for responding to telepathy.
Text is for thoughts. Or lore implications, and it's up to you to decide which one it is. (It might even be both >=)

Trophies

1. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  2. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  3. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  4. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  5. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  7. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  8. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  9. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  10. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  11. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  12. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  13. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom