Recent content by Twsted

1. Twsted

tModLoader Terraria Recipes and Items

Is there any way to turn off the ID numbers ? All I want with this mod is to know how to do recipes for items I want to craft. I am seeing a lot of items with ID numbers and its making a mess in the game visually. Thanks :)
  2. Twsted

tModLoader Terraria Recipes and Items

Just what I was looking for, thanks Ill try this mod out. :)
  3. Twsted

tModLoader Pirates housing problem - need some help please.

Hi, I started a 25+ modded Terraria game today and having an issue with housing. pirates for some odd reason are taking up ALL the available housing space, preventing other NPCs from moving in. its a bit frustrating. I checked the names of the pirates, and it seems that half of the pirates names...
  4. Twsted

PC When one problem gets fixed, another rises. (read for details) Hehehe :)

UPDATE * Just found out, that this mod was abandoned and they will not be working on it any longer. They left the mod in a OpenSource State on Github. Here is the message from the owner of the mod themselves. ---->>> tModLoader - The Spirit Mod!
  5. Twsted

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Well, now that I know this mod is dead and graved and left for OpenSource. at least I know what happened. As I had serious problems with this mod, as it was spawning Hard-mode mobs in very early stages of the game. Here is the forum post about it --->> PC - When one problem gets fixed, another...
  6. Twsted

. I found out the problem after around 2 hours with a bunch of people in Discord in the Awoken mod channel.. they are extremely friendly there, and they helped out. It is the (Spirit Mod). a bunch of people chimed in after I gave my list of mods I was using and they must have opened a world...
  7. Twsted

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Thank you :) and yes with a few friends on Discord, we finally figured out what it was, It was Spirit mod. :) I will be expressing my concerns with them. Sorry if this has caused anyone any problems over here. :)
  8. Twsted

Now I am getting Hallow Slimer - after I took out the (beyond-the-forgotten-ages-mod). and reported the problem with them on their forum post. I guess I am forced to spend another entire night going through each and every mod to find out who is doing this. I dont know whats going on with my...
  9. Twsted

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Hi guys :D I am having a problem with your mod. I tested this several times by disabling and re-enabling your mod 4 times just to make sure its happening. When I eneable your mod, the illuminty Slimer appears everywhere and kills me instantly along with other mobs. Here is a picture screenshot...
  10. Twsted

Thats exactly what I am thinking. Remember, I am not in Pre-Hardmode yet as I just started a brand new gameplay. And I don't know what mod is causing it. 200-hp on a mob is ridiculously hard right now.
  11. Twsted

The name is called "Illuminate Slimer" 200 health and kills me in 2 hits. as shown in this ingame picture. Image ---->>> [ Imgur ] and Final blow (dead) here ---->>> [ Imgur ] another example of it here --->> File:IlluminatedSlimer.png And the weird thing is I am not playing in hardmode...
  12. Twsted

Hehehe, you should have seen the expression on my face when it happened. my sister was laughing her head off while it happened. The StopDying if I recall correctly is to prevent the NPCs from dying. I kept on having mobs killing the NPCs and a few times inside my own house, so I got this to...
  13. Twsted

Ok, So earlier today RED 4 was so kind to alleviate me from a small 3 day nightmare of a problem. Which i am extremely grateful for. That problem was happily solved. Then a new problem happened, (nothing to do with the first problem) keep reading :D Later today after working a short shift at...
  14. Twsted

PC Game Hangs in Modded Terraria.

It Works... omg it works. 3 days of pain finally gone. Thank you THANK YOU so very much. :D You are awesome, Thank you for taking the time out and helping me and giving me the link to the solution. my new best buddy, thank you :D OMG, cant believe it works now :D so relieved :)
  15. Twsted

PC Game Hangs in Modded Terraria.

For some reason my Terraria hangs ONLY during world creation in the section where it says (Generating ruines...) I dont know what mod is that from, so its a bit tedious to pin point the problem. -- I am using TMLoader v0.10.1.5-tml FNA 64-bit. This also happened when I was using the 32-bit...
Back
Top Bottom