Recent content by updatedude

1. updatedude

Wacky NPCs Mod

Thanks a lot! I'm getting it now. Those dwarves were great and add so much to populating a world. Edit: Just discovered the NPC spawners, pretty awesome. I salute you, Sora_92. Thanks.
  2. updatedude

Wacky NPCs Mod

Out of curiosity, is this mod available for 1.4.4? It doesn't seem to be? I loved it, pre-1.4.4. But you know how it goes, sometimes we just need to go on hiatus from Terraria, even if it means missing entire updates. I've been getting back into it lately due to Journey Mode and I'm trying to do...
  3. updatedude

Final Fantasy Distant Memories (WIP, Currently recruiting) Download available!

You know, a simple inn and bottle with mugs sign, helps quite a lot in terms of building. At the moment, I do the item frame thing and put a mug on it for tavern and a bed for inn/hotel. A straight up "Inn" sign is actually pretty useful. Really, FF6 just plain works with Terraria...
  4. updatedude

Random ideas: - Cid as a Magicite Merchant. -- Much like you can kill the Guide with a voodoo doll, you can kill Cid with a Rotten Fish. - In terms of events, I can think of an Imperial Invasion and an Esper Stampede (hardmode?) Anyway, just random stuff, I'm fine with just costumes as the FF6...
  5. updatedude

Just found this mod, it's awesome. I mean, it's just costumes so far but it looks so flippin' good in Terraria. AND it's compatible with mannequins. I mean, some mods have great armors but they do glitch when mannequins are involved. This does help populate my towns. I'm almost tempted to hope...
  6. updatedude

Wacky NPCs Mod

Oh, my interpretation is essentially, just a trap that looks like an NPC. That can be wired to spring the trap. So a guard with a spear will shoot a spear if a pressure plate is step on. That sorta thing. I'm actually doing it manually. I have a mage looking guy standing at the front of my fort...
  7. updatedude

Wacky NPCs Mod

I've re-login for the first time in a long time to tell ya how much I love your mod. I've been wanting this kinda thing for like, literal years. I've been populating my towns with mannequins and just spamming mods that give NPCs. Random thoughts: - I don't know nuthin' about modding, but...
  8. updatedude

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ah, my bad. Thanks!
  9. updatedude

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

- Hiya. Thanks for the response. I'm not suggesting that you should do huge write up just for lil' me. Just giving a feedback on the older toggle system vs the config system. I can certainly see the cons for the former and pros for the latter. That said, my preference is for the older system...
  10. updatedude

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hi there. Love your mod. It's pretty much a must-have for me. I have some feedback on moving toggle to the config though. Here's the thing, I love love looove being overpowered. But even then, having too many buffs/effects on the screen can be just plain overwhelming. So I love that there's a...
  11. updatedude

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

Groovy. I'm still on Tmod 9.1 on account that I don't wanna upgrade if I can't use your mod. :)
  12. updatedude

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Great update guys, I'm looking forward to seeing things get ironed out. I'm also glad that the Hunger System has been taken out, BUT, hear me out. I don't actually mind the Hunger System because you can simply toggle it off. But I'm still glad it's been taken out as being a part of the mod as a...
  13. updatedude

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

It would seem an update may be in order?
  14. updatedude

tModLoader [Released] CrazyDefense (WIP)

Woot. Edit: I tried out the GOD Charm with a fresh character. I had the fresh character use a Last Prism but it didn't seem to have any Mana Regen. I increased the character's Max Mana with some Mana Stars and fired off the Last Prism again, but again, doesn't seem to restore mana. So after...
  15. updatedude

tModLoader [Released] CrazyDefense (WIP)

Just following the convention.
Back
Top Bottom