VaeVictis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Questions for those who are more experienced in expert Hardmode: am I screwed because breaking altars just after killing WoF? Did do you it?
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    medel's kick to messi was memorable! :D
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Meme-able at least.

But hey, if that's what they call sport in Chile, more power to you. Was about time, too, took you a hundred years to get where Uruguay and Argentina were one hundred years ago...
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    I wasn't alive 100 years ago, or maybe I was who knows, but I'm not so sure about future and past lives, but yeah, it was about time...
    Finally I can go to sleep at peace, toughest fight so far, good riddance I say goodbye and good riddance Skeletron
    When I kill a boss in expert mode I feel like I can kill anything, then I move to the next one and nooope!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The memory of that is still fresh for me...

Me: I killed the Wall of Flesh, move aside, mech bosses!
    Twins: Heh, scrub. *Crush, kill and destroy.*
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    Expert mode is like, those days when I started playing terraria, when everything killed me
    I'll send an S.O.S to the world I'll send an S.O.S to the world I hope that someone gets my I hope that someone gets my Blizzard in a Bottle
    Comix 🌳
    Comix 🌳
    I Got It... Its Coming To Your Country... Make Sure You are Ready For The Cold :)
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    actually, Winter is coming here, so I'm ready!
    after countless solar eclipses no death scythe...:(
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    inly have one eclipse on my actual world, but i get the scythe at first try, and legenday prefix. LOL
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    I think all is balanced happened to me too in other events best prefix at 1st try but my first solar eclipse was pretty miserable with only 1 broken hero sword some bat wings and nothing more
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom